Chapter 104:"Stop eye raping me, will ya?"

Start from the beginning

He weakly smiles at me. "Which is why we asked for help. Blake Cohen's stepbrother is a hacker."

-Blake?!... I see. He helped them out and is the reason, why I am still breathing... I need to thank him later.-

"It was hard at first, but Amanda talked him out."

-AMANDA?! OH SHIT!-

I widen my eyes at him. "You dragged her into this?! You both could've been in danger!" I cough after yelling so loud.

Troy flinched and mum sighs. "With out her, you and the whole gang would be in jail."

-Jail?- "What do you mean?"

My mum gently strokes Troy's head as she continues. "Mr. Miller tracked Amanda's phone aswell and managed to find her, since she left home. If the FBI wasn't around, your friends would've died. Don't worry, the massive shooting in the old industry didn't kill anyone of your group. But they are wounded hard and need medical treatment."

-My friends risked their life, because of us... I feel damn bad... Atleast we aren't sent to jail, but how?-

I widen my eyes as I stare at my mum. "Did Mr. Miller-"

She nods at me. I am thankful that she knows me too well and answers my questions, before I spit them out. "He found out that Isaac was the boss of an underground fightclub. You guys were on the list aswell, but Amanda explained everything to her father and he decided to find a way to make you not appear guilty. You should really thank her for that."

-Amanda really did that? I feel awful for making her do this for us... I must talk to everyone of them...-

I nod. "I surely will. What happened to Isaac?"

"The young man, who threatend you got caught and is now in America's safest prison. That boy is a psychopath. He just laughed and didn't really care. Doctors say that he might have been depressive over his father's failure and became like this." My mum scrunched her face in disgust after reminding me of him.

-Makes sense... Isaac was acting different than before...-

Evelyn hasn't let go of me yet, making me smile. "Ravi?"

"What is it Goldie Luck?" I gently stroke her fragile back.

"Don't ever leave us again, okay?" She quietly mumbles, making my heart ache. -Did I cause so much worry to my family?-

I squeeze her and smile. "I won't leave you. You know that."

______________________________________

-BLAKE-

I'm sitting here inside a room with the boy, whom I used to despise the most.

Raven looks weaker and lifeless.
I mean, he always looked lifeless... but this time it is really different. His condition seems to be alright, yet he isn't like the person he used to be. The more I look at him, the more I worry that he might leave the earth one day.

I feel the pain on my ribs throbbing. I place my hand on it and curse those damn bastards for attacking us, just like that. -The fight with the Mafias wasn't as bad as I expected. I fought for my life and for the life of others. I wouldn't say that I'm a hero, but in that moment I felt like one. It was amazing, striking people down... Nial and the others are still in their rooms. I suppose it hitted them harder than the rest of us.-

"Blake?" I startle and look back at Raven. I notice that he tilted his head to stare at me. He looks surprised and confused at the same time.

-Creepy. Amanda really fell in love with this? I look much more better, that's a fact. But I guess, not everyone has the same taste.-