Chapter 49: "And you're so real. A real Ass."

-AMANDA-

"You suck!" Tyler grins while, tapping on his phone.

Ryder, who is sitting beside me, stands up and kicks his twin to the floor. "FUCKING ASSHOLE!" They start punching each other again. I guess, they were playing together and Tyler shot him.

"Could you fuckers please shut up?" Miguel rubs his temples and sighs in pain.

Niall snickers and places his phone away. "Did you really think, that adding 'please' in your sentence is going to calm them down?"

Miguel shoots him a dead glare. "Atleast I said it once! This is my house for fucks sake! Get- "

The twins stop as soon as they spot a shelf, filled with Marvel and D.C figures. "Is this the limited edition Captain America?" Tyler holds it up high and Ryder chuckles.

Miguel immediately glares at them. "Oh hell no! Carters!"

"Check this out!" Ryder grabs a Darkseid figure. -Yes, I kinda know some characters.- "Hey Miggy! I found your twinnie."

"Ey! You better shut the fuck-" The angry owner gets interrupted by Tyler.

"You forgot Thanos and Hulk! See Miggy, you guys are quadruplets!" Tyler grins like a little child.

Niall and Blake laugh out loud. "Y-YOU... "Miguel is already chasing them before he can finish his sentence.

-I got used to them. They are exactly like Lance and the others... Speaking of them. I really miss all of them, but how can I show myself? After all, I'm now Blake's so called 'girlfriend'... -

I can sense eyes stabbing me. "What's going on in that beautiful mind of yours?" -Beautiful? Hah... If he only knew...-

"A lot. For example, trying to figure out how to cure cancer. What else should I be thinking?" I hiss back and Blake raises his eyebrows.

He grins as lifts his hands up, slowly backing away from me. "Okay, good to know. Keep on thinking those things. Tell me if you found a solution for that."

-It's kinda funny, how an intelligent and narcissistic guy still gets fooled.-

I roll my eyes as he scoops back to me again. " What is it?"

He warmly smiles at me. "Can't I just stare at you for a while?" -WHAT THE...-

I flush and look away from him. "N-No... That's just-"

"Weird? You think I'm going to make fun of you?"

"Well...Yes." I honestly add and want to bury myself even more.

After a while he says, "Look at me Amanda." I forcefully look at him.
"Do I look like I'm going to make fun of you, right now?"

He stares intensively into my eyes. -I really hate it, when he does that. My heart always skips a beat and my mind thinks I have done something wrong.- His face... It's not annoyance, not a lustful look or a mocking expression. It's the way a man looks at you, when he's serious.

-Oh no... not good. It's hard to breath...-

"Geez! Can you two love birds stop flexing on me?" Thankfully Niall breaks the awkward moment. I stop holding my breath after Blake avoids my eyes. -WHAT WAS ALL THAT?!...-

"No." Blake slings one arm around my shoulder and grins widely. "I'll always flex if she's with me." He winks, making me flush again. -WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM?!-

"God! Get a room!" Niall grins back.

"Jealous? Don't worry, You're not alone." Blake laughs and points at the three, who are amusingly looking at us. -WHAT IS GOING ON?!-