Chapter 98:"Boys are assholes."

-AMANDA-

(" I never loved you anyways." )

-ALL THIS TIME... HE NEVER LOVED ME?!... I'M DONE! THERE'S NO WAY!.... I thought we were meant to be together... He was playing around all this time...but it felt so real...-

______________________________________

"Holy molly...." Courtney gasps and stares at me with her eyes wide open. "No fucking way!"

"THAT SON OF A BITCH!" Nate adds, making it worse. "I'M GOING TO RIP HIS NONEXISTING DICK OUT AND-"

"It's alright, Nath." I cut him off, but he doesn't listen. -If Nath is angry and says things such as that, then it is most likely that he is serious about it.-

I told them, what happened. That my "boyfriend" just played around...Even if it is already some days ago, it still hurts so bad, when I think about it.

"It is not fucking 'alright'! Who does he think he is?! Playing around with your feelings?! I trusted him too ya know and I never expected him to disappoint me this much! He is so dead!" My tears start rising up again after listening to Nath cursing at the man I truly loved.

Courtney places her hand to mine and gently squeezes it. I look up and spit a small comforting smile around her lips. "Amy, I want you to know that we are here for you. I understand that the first heartbreak is the worst, but you gotta move on. He us not worth one of you tears. So please smile, because he can't take that away from you."

I feel the first tears roll down and hastily bury my face to Courtney's shirt as I hug her tightly.

"Awww, Amy." She laughs and pats my back. "You're making my shirt wet!"

Nath calmed down and plumps himself next to me. "Boys are assholes. You know that, right? Except for me of course. I am the best and handsome-" He gets hit bay his girlfriiend. "Ow, what was that for?"

"This is not about you so stop flattering yourself!" She hisses, making him grin.

-Oh man. How can I hold my tears, when these two always make me emotional?!-

"Thank you guys. You're really the best." I smile at them and they return it back.

"Always." My bestie grins and pulls me back to a hug.

I feel Nath's huge arms around us and his heavy head on mine. "Shall we now walk to his house and freakin' assault him?" He then whispers, making us giggle.

"No, babe. We are not." Courtney says and he groans.

"B-But I wanna..."

"No, Nath. I don't want you to end up in a prison, just because of that." I add , making him sigh.

"Fuck. Fine."He then releases himself off me and smiles. "I won't stop haunting him though. Shall we hang out?"

Courtney looks at me. "Should we?"

-Go out? No way. I look pale and dead... What if I meet him outside?-

"I appreciate your concern guys, but I'd like to stay alone please." I assure them with a smile as they stay worriedly at me again. -These two...-

______________________________________

I wave my bestfriends goodbye and managed to talk them out of staying with me. They don't need to worry about me and should not be bothered anymore.