Chapter 22: "Stay away from Amanda."

-RAVEN-

-Who the fuck does he think he is?! SHIT!!! I SHOULD'VE RIPPED HIS HEAD!!! WHY AM I LIKE THIS?! BECAUSE SHE LOOKED DELIGHTED TO SEE HIM?! FUCK...-

As I entered the classroom I spot Amanda smiling at that guy. She's seriously showing her cheerful, wonderful and bright smile. They seem to be attached to each other.

-I really hate this guy! He better not touch her!-

I take a seat behind that dick and spot Blake marshing towards him.
"Get the fuck off my seat!" He yells and that blonde dick turns to provoke him.

"Your seat? Oh, okay." He stands up and drags Amanda, who looks confused. "Let's go."

His eyes stare right into Blake's. " The Fuck you say?! " He grabs goldy locks hair. " She's staying here. Next to me. Got that asshole?"

Blonde dick dares to glare back at him. "I'm not afraid of you, Cohen."

Blakes lips form a smirk." We'll see about that." He gives him an uppercut. Blonde dick didn't see it comming and tumbles to the side. I stand up and drag Amanda out of the scene.

She looks so shocked and her mouth is open, trying to form words, but none of her wonderful voice can be heared. As I grabbed her by the hand, placing her to my seat, her grey orbs bore helpless into mine. "Don't worry." I assure her with a small smile and place my sweater around her shoulders, just in case if she feels lonely.

Blake and Blonde dick are still fighting. Each of them trying to block and strike at the same time. Blonde dick looks like he's bruised and Blake in other hand, all fine. -That asshole.- Doesn't really surprise me, for a guy who's been in a boxing club since he was a kid.

"That's enough." I stand in the middle to separate both of them. They are still hungry for more. I honestly don't give a fuck, if they fight or not, but Amanda can't stand still and shakes at the other end. I'm doing this for her sake.

"Get the fuck out, Johnson!" Blake barks and tries to punch me away. -He's got some nerves!- I grab his neck and bore my knee straight to his stomach. I let him go and block Blonde's right hook by grabbing his wrist.

I let go as soon as his temper lowered down. "The fuck you want?" He glares and sighs after his useless long stare.

"Stay away from Amanda." I warn him, clenching my fist tight. Our eyes meet, sharing each other dead glares. He tries to look over to Amanda but I cover his sight. Somehow Blake is now facing me and gripping my shirt tight.

"Tryna be tough, Johnson? You really want me to be fucking serious?" He spits out. I stand still and dare him to.
- The only things that are preventing me from killing him is my religion and the law.-

I didn't notice Mr. Braham at first, until he yelled at us and teared us apart. "BLAKE COHEN! RAVEN JOHNSON! CHARLES MOORES! TO THE PRINCIPLE OFFICE, NOW!" We glance one last time at each other and then Blake turns to look at the old man.

"Fuck you want, now?!" He groans as the old man widens his eyes and crosses his arms.

"Language Mr. Cohen! I want you to go to the principle office! If you haven't behaved recklessly, you wouldn't have the need to go there!" Despite his age, he actually can still be damn strict. Blake flickers his eyes on him and into mine before walking out of class.

Blonde dick Charles is not in his place anymore. I'm guessing, he headed out first. -To hell with that wretch!-
I take a look at Amanda, who is still frightend looking at me. I crack a small smile, forming the words with my lips: 'It's gonna be okay' and walk away.