Chapter 20: "You're on your period."

Author: "Just a short warning, I will be adding this often from now on. :)"

______________________________________

-BLAKE-

-Okay... fuck. Where do I start? All I have in mind is Amanda... She's not like all the other girls I've met. Not clingy, very honest, smart and sexy. Yes, she doesn't wear short clothes nor make-up, but fuck does she even know that she rocks those jeans and classy shirts? Her skinny jeans is enough to make all males go crazy.

Sometimes I wonder if girls even know that make-up isn't a way for looking hot. It just fixes imperfections, but a real man uses his eyes to search her perfect, real self. Then he will realise that there isn't anything imperfect in her.

Ever since she has entered my life, I feel mentally fucked and physically...
Fucking Johnson, is always in the way and the first to meet her! SO IRRITATING! Why the fuck didn't I meet her first?! IT'S NOT FAIR! HE HAS EVERYTHING I WANT! SO WHY?!-

"Young master." Nick, my butler knocks on my door at the wrong ass timing.

"What?!" I yell back and take a sip off my beer.-Don't get me wrong, I yell a lot and not because I hate Nick.- He's been always loyal to me for years, but he mostly meets me at my bad moods.

"Your father wants to speak with you." -Oh great! Now that asshole wants to talk!- My blood is boiling under my flesh. I clench my teeth and punch the wall beside me. -He's rich anyway so he can pay for the damages.-

"FOR THE FUCKING BILLIONTH OF TIME NICK! HE'S NOT MY FATHER!" -He's just a man who married my mother after dad's death... I was 12 at that time... Everything was perfect, I had my dream family! I could have had a younger brother, but fuck no! My mom decided to do an abortion, after he left us. -

"Blake, open up. It's me, mommy." -Fuck!- She tries to open the doorwhile by bending the door grip. I open it with my full strength. Her green orbs glimmer in surprise. I stomp my way out and marsh towards Fuckmans room with her following behind me.

I kick the door open. -Heh... As I said, He's rich anyways and can buy a new one anytime. I don't see a reason why I should respect him! He's not my blood and flesh!- "Blake!" My mom angrily pouts as I slam my hands on his desk.

I ignore her and glare straight into his disgusting blue eyes. -Bloody hell!- He's in a suit and tie, looking like some shitty businessman. "What the fuck do you want?" My voice raises up just cause I've seen his fucking face.

He glares at me with those nasty eyes. -He really has a dead wish!- "The fuck you want, Rich? Talk, for fucks sake!" -I'm starting to get impatient!-

He clears his throat and stands up. -He may be taller than me, successful than I'll ever be, but he will never be able to break me or replace my old man!- I bring my chest out, showing him that I'm not afraid and am ready any second. He just stares at me.
"I know, we haven't had a good bounding through out the years and I wish we can get closer one day.... I really wish we could change that. Your mother told me that you had one wish... "

-FUCK! THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!!! NO PLEASE DON'T TELL E THIS IS HAPPENING!-

With a blank expression on my face, I look over to my mom, who is halfly smiling. My eyes wander onto her right arm then to her hand, as she gently rubs circles around her belly. "Your mom is pregnant-" -FUCK NO!-

Before he can finish his sentence, I jump over to him and slam his fucking face to the desk.

I hear my mom yelling, while some servants try to stop me. I want to beat the shit out of him! -THIS WAS FAR FROM MY WISH! I WISH HE WAS DEAD AND NEVER CROSSED MY LIFE!- I feel his disgusting cold blood on my knuckles. It doesn't take long and he suddenly pukes blood.