Chapter 8: "Nah, you look like a Cupcake to me."

-AMANDA-

We soon arrived a place down town.
It looks like a teens-restaurant, like those in high school movies.

"They have the best burgers here!"
Lance informs me as we get inside. As predicted, there are a lot of students in their senior year and a few Freshmens.

Raven waves at a seat full of gangsters. If I say gangsters, then I mean it. Most of them wear bandanas and a leather jacket. They wave back at us.

"Rev! Len! Howdy!" An Asian guy comes closer. Three of them bump-fist each other. They do it every time I guess?

"Damn! Got sum chicks for us? Why not Nicki Minaj?" Another guy who has brown hair and hazelgreen eyes asks. I really like his olive skin colour.

"Keep quiet lazy ass! Go search for 'Iggy' instead!" Lance smirks and suddenly pulls me closer to his side. "This is my girl-"

Raven spontaneously smacks his head. "Stop that shit."

They all started introducing themselves after we sat down.

The girl opposite me is the first to talk. "I'm Crystal, 18 and we're actually going to the same school, but I skip often." She has a cute smile, making me return it back. -So, she's the person Leo mistreated.- Crystal has blue eyes and ash blonde Bob hair, which makes her look stunning.

"You mean, everytime." The olive skinned guy wiggles his eyebrows and she hits him.

"Shush! Damn, bastard!" She hisses, while he chuckles. He then turns to wink at me.

"Okay, Crystianna~" Crystal suddenly smacks his biceps, making the others laugh.

"What a name!" Lance barks and she sends him a dead glare.

"I told you guys not to mention my real name! It's embarrassing!" She blushes and looks away from me.

-I don't see what is wrong with that. Her name is beautiful!-

"I'm Dash! Your 21 year old Latino man, baby~ good-looking and women's candy~... See, I'm not too old for you! Nice to meet you, sweetheart!" The Latino wiggles his eyebrows and flirtatious winks at me, making me blush. I admit, he looks attractive. Raven and the rest shoot him dead glares. Dash has hazel-green eyes and his dark brown hair matches his skin color.

"Shut up or I'll cut your head off and shit on your neck!" The Asian guy grins, causing Dash to roll his eyes. "I am Kim, 19 years old. It's a pleasure to meet you!" He smiles and I return it back. He has that basic asian-look, except that he has a lip ring and looks broad than the average type. I could compare him with an Anime character.

"Quit talking y'll and bow to the King! I'm Kace, 22. Remember that!" Unlike Dash his skin is darker and his eyes are light brown with gold flares in them. He's the only one, who wears a black tank-top with a snap back. I like the tatoos on his arms, they suit his firm body.

"You never stop talking, now do you big brother?" The beautiful lady beside him sighs. "I'm Blair, 16 turning 17 in a month." She looks exactly like Kace only that she's a female of course. The youngest of them, who has a really stunning beauty and kinda acts matured for her age. I don't know how to describe her.

"Y'all done? I wanna introduce myself too." A blonde haired guy with sky blue eyes asks.

"Nobody needs you!" Dash grins at him. -Wait, what is going on?-

"Yeah, Suckfuck! You ain't interesting! You are ugly and useless!" Kim sticks his tongue out.

"C'mon, don't be so mean! He's shitty, but that's all." Crystal smirks.