Chapter 27: "Oh dang~ who's this hottie?..."

-AMANDA-

It's hot, my legs are shaking, my lungs are burning and I'm already sweaty. -Why are people even doing this?! What kind of monster invents this?!-
My eyes wander around the Central Park. Raven didn't lie, when he said we are going to be early. Right after I walked out, he was already waiting for me outside. For a saturday morning in New York's biggest Park, there sure are a lot of people.

"Giving up already?" Raven joggs backwards to my spot.

I pant, still trying to jogg. "Maybe?"

He raises an eyebrow. "You know, I could give you a piggy ride anytime, right?"

"Thanks but no." I bark back.

"Do you prefer bridestyle instead?" He smirkes. -HOW FLIRTY!!!!-

I flush "No, thank you!" Then speed up. He's obviously making fun of me and thinks I'm week! -I'LL SHOW HIM!-

______________________________________

"My leeeggsss~" I groan and bury my face to his back. He chuckles and to be honest, he sounds sexy.

-I hate to admit it, but after 5 minutes.... I just collapsed.-

"You did well, my 'love'. " I immediately lift my head up and try to get down , but he holds my legs to tight and acts as if nothing happened.
-I hate it when he messes around!-
"It is great running around for 1 hour, right?" For him it was, since he didn't even break a sweat! While I'm here all sweaty! He even carries me around his back, after that!

-Isn't he tired?!-

I don't answer him, cause I'm too tired to even try talking. -Waste of energy...- "Let's do it every saturdays."He then says and I hastily disagree, making him laugh.

-There's no way, I'll ever do this again!-

After a long walk we stop infront of 'Starbucks'. "I'll order us something, what do you want?" He lets me down and opens the door. Since it's early and hot, I order Ice Caffee and doughnut. -I mean, it's coffee, alright?- He orders an Oreo shake and bagel for himself. Soon we finished eating and started walkimg around.

-I don't know what I'm doing right now. Court is right, I've changed. I would never go jogging nor eat out with a guy. He changed me, in just a week. He is the reason why my legs hurt and I'm all sweaty walking around New York, one of the greatest cities in the United States.- Lot's of tourists and maybe even some celebrities are here. I take a closer look at him.

I noticed a few things about him. He's shy when it comes to elders, very polite and respectful, keeps his room really clean and yet looks like the biggest jerk on this earth, with his beautiful, yet scary face. But when he smiles, it's like he can change the world... for me atleast.

-Charles hasn't been on my mind for a week and that's a record! Thanks to Raven.-

Maybe, this person can change me into a new person.

I'm back to reality and I just bumped into Raven's back, who has also suddenly stopped. "Let's get in." He grabs my wrist and then smiles at me.

I look at the store and damn... we're in a 'Gucci' store. I shake my head and he rolls his eyes. -HE'S CRAZY! I forgot to mention that too. We look so out of place with our jogging pants and sweater.-

People are staring at us as we enter. Surprisingly, Raven manages to stay calm and ignore them, while I'm here totally embarrassed and it feels like the doughnut I've just ate might come up. He seems to be looking for something.