Chapter 24: "Cause I'm in love with you."

-RAVEN-

"I can guarantee everyone that even if she and I will ever be seperated one day, We will always find each other... "

I sigh at my bad phrase, close my notebook then put it in my locker. -Damn it! Why can't I write a normal story without 'US' getting involved.- After I shut my locker, I spot Joe beside me, with that usual kid-grin on his lips. "Hey Suckfuck!" I ignore him and walk ahead. Whenever he doesn't respectfully treat me, I leave not because I think I deserve, but because he should know his limits. "Wha- Wait! Bro!" His annoying voice echoes through my ears.

I hear a few loud foot stps behind me, making me chew on my cheek.-I know he would run after me- He manages to adapt my space beside me and sighs. I sneakily grin at him as he rolls his eyes. "Sorry, 'YOUR HIGHNESS'" He sarcastically barks. Well, atleast he apologised.

I stop speed walking and chuckle."Better. So what's up?" He takes a deep breath and runs his fingers through his hair. His cheek have a slight oink tint on them.

"Welp, guess who digged up a hot California girl after our match? Got her number between! Bro! She's damn hot! Like I can't stop thinking of her! Wait!" He opens his smart phone and shows me a picture off a brunnette haired girl in a violet crop top and white hot pants. One thing is for sure, you gotta be damn lucky to get to know her. From the look of his flushed face, he must be really happy and surprised to have met her. "Her name is Sophia and is one year younger than me. She just recently moved here to New York and might attend our school, after knowing that we won! SHE EVEN FUCKING KISSED MY LIPS AND TOLD ME SHE WOULD LIKE TO GET TO KNOW ME MORE! ...Raven, man I can't describe this feeling, she's way too good for me. Fuck! I'm inlove with her!" He hides his face with his hands and quietly screams. I giggle and wish him the best of luck. "Enough from me, anything new by you?"

Meanwhile we just arrived our class room. I take my usual seat which feels empty, so I'm waiting for my actual partner. "A lot." I shortly answer and he raises his right eyebrow. I roll my eyes and smirk. "You're not the only one, that got a girl."

Now he knitts his eyebrows confusingly thinking it through, then widens his eyes. "HOLY SHIT! Who is that misfortuned girl?" I punch his stomach and he growls. "Uagh! Fuck, I'm just fooling around! Chill man! I could have broken my big bone-ass; thankfully I'm damn built; Look at these baby~." He flexes his arms and flatters himself. -Tsk, annoying self-loving asshole.- "Okay, I'll stop, even though they are damn big-"

" 'Big' my ass." I bark back and he glares, then grins anyway.

"So, you managed to get yourself a girl? How far did it go?"

"Huh?" -I can't believe what I just heared.- I widen my eyes as he leans closer.

"Did you manage to reach stage 3 this time?" He wiggles his eyebrows and pervertly smirkes. "Ya know, date,kiss,fu-"

"You'll reach stage 'Hell ' if you don't shut the fuck up! I'll make sure to make it as painful as possible." I huff and he chuckles.

"So, mind telling who she is?" He tries to take a sit beside me, but I kick his ass away from the chair, making him land on the floor with a loud sound. I burst into laughter as soon as he growls in pain and widens his eyes at me. -Serves him right.- "WHAT THE FUCK RAVEN?!" The whole class look at his direction and I pretend to not have seen him fall. -Yeah, we are bestfriends.-

It takes me a while, before I stop laughing. "Sorry. I am reserving it for that girl, before you warm her seat up with your ass." I honestly reply and he shakes his head as he stands up.

"You're the biggest. fucking. asshole I have ever met." I just grin at his words. Soon Amanda steps in... with Blonde Dick Charles. She's fucking smiling at him again! Joe waves at Amanda and she steps closer.