Chapter 66: "HAPPY HALLOWEEN!"

-RAVEN-

I received tons of phone calls from Lance. He told me that I should drive as fast as possible, since it's an emergency. Of course, I didn't rush at first, but the amount of his calls made me worried.

Now, I'm stuck here behind him, literally pushing a shopping cart, filled with candies and him on it. This child man weighs around 80kg!

My nerves somehow can't be stopped. "This is your fucking emergency?!" I glare down at him and he innocently smiles.

"Ey! I was ordered to buy some sweets and I am not doing this shit alone!" He chuckles and obviously he enjoys watching me get humiliated. We both get a lot of stares and I think some even took pictures of us as we pass by them.

"And that is why you decided to drag me to it." I groan.

He laughs and nods. Then he spots a phone cab and orders me to stop there. I don't know why, but I do so. He grabs the phone and smirks. Little did I know, he says something inappropriate and wrong. "Raven might be the mom, but you can call me daddy~"

-He fucking did not... WHAT THE FUCK?! -

"You're such a disappointment." I hiss and he hysterically laughs, ignoring the fact that people heared him and are now looking at us.

"I'm a hot mess. That was good! Give me credits, mane~" He lifts his hands up, awaiting for me to praise him.

I feel the cringe crawling up my spine and I walk away from him. "You disgust me, Lance." The next thing I do is probably one of the best decisions I have ever made in life. I kick him far away from me.

He turns to look at me with his eyes wide open. I unintentionally grunt by the view of it. "EY! LITTLE BRO!-" He bumps straight into the wall. People stare at him as he angrily glares back at me.

"Is he alright?"

"What is going on with them?"

"Teenagers these days."

I don't like eavesdropping, but the customers have loud mouths, making it clearly to be heared what they say.

I marsh towards the child man and laugh at his ugly face. "Serves ya right!"

"Shut the fuck up! Now, get me some candies! The Nerds!" He points at the candy shelf and I push him to it. Unfortunately, he stops and glares back. "The first try was quite funny, but another try and I will bury you alive!" -How annoying!-

I duck down beside him with a smirk. "Try me." I kick the cart to the side, making him lose balance and fall to the ground. He tried to hold his balance at first, but eventually gave up.

It does a loud sound, making me laugh at my masterpiece. He looks like a bitch, covered with candies. "I really fucking hate you." He mumbles in pain.

Despite the looks I get, I find myself smiling as I kneel down beside him. "How heart warming and pure of you."

______________________________________

-AMANDA-

Courtney and Nath just sended me a picture of them. I take a look on it and feel really happy for them.

My bestie❤: