Chapter 96:"It wasn't my intention to hurt you."

-RAVEN-

("I need to talk to you." Harper told me a while ago.)

Now, I'm sitting beside her as we observe the amazing view. I stare at the clear blue sky and take a moment to feel the cool breeze embracing me.

"Raven." Harpers soft and angelic voice hallows through my ears. -She reminds me so much of Amanda...-

"Yeah?" I keep my eyes shut.

"You remind me a lot of... someone." She quietly mumbles. -Of someone, huh?-

"I hope someone good." I say and smile as I stare at her.

Her blue eyes glimmer at me. She nods with an alluring smile on her reddish lips. "You bet! He is an angel."

I am curious, who that would be. "May I ask, who he is?"

"My elder brother." -She has an elder brother?- Her eyes flash sadness out after saying that. "He moved away to Canada to study there. It's really hard not to see him everyday."

"I'dfeel that way too, if I were in you." I honestly say and notice her staring at me.

"You really resemble him a lot."

"I feel honoured." I amusingly smile, making her laugh.

"I never knew that you were such a gentleman." She smirkes.

I grunt. "Why not?"

She checks me out for a moment. "I mean, you look rebellious. A troublemaker with your tattoos, leather jacket and dark aura."

I playfully act offended. "Wow. Is that supposed to be a compliment?"

She blushes and looks away. "Honestly, if I had a type then that would be you."

"A type?"

"Yeah. Sweet inside and yet scary outside." She giggles, making me blush. -She's dangerous and really straightforward. Noted.-

I just simply smile at her. "You make me sound like I'm a softie."

We decided to eat out afterwards.
I catch her staring at me from time to time on and whenever I stare back, she would either smile back or blush and look away.

It doesn't surprise me, why guys would chase her. She has that feminine vibe and cute side. -Irresistible.-

"W-What is it?" She stutters and heats up, after catching me staring at her.

-Damn. It doesn't matter how many times I try to improve my stalking skills, I just can't.-

"Nothing. I was just wondering." I grin.

"Wondering about what?" Her eyes flash curiosity out. -She reminds me so much of her... she would always give me that look, making me smile.-

"Why you are so damn cute." I unintentionally say and slightly regret being so direct.

Harper heats up and embarrassingly laughs. I can't help it, but smile at the cute sight. "Y-You're really smooth..."

"Prolly." I just shrug with my shoulders as I stuff myself with fries.

-I don't know why, but hanging out and teasing her makes me feel like we're getting closer.-

This time I sense her eyes on me and catch her. She smiles warmly at me. "Have you ever felt so... happy in your life?"

-Mostly, when I'm around with family and when I saw her...-

I smile at her as I talk. "Many times. Why?"