Chapter 38:"I AM TAKEN FOR FUCKS SAKE!"

-BLAKE-

"YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT?!" I scream at Rich, the man who ruined my life after marrying my mother.

He sighs and folds his fucking hands on the table. "I know it's hard for you and that you hate the idea-" -IS HE FUCKING WITH ME?!-

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY THAT I'M NOT GOING TO FUCKING DO THAT!" My throat feels soar and dry after screaming out loud.

-Fucking Rich wants me to get together with a fucking model for his sake! Like fuck I would! I hate everything about him! He's just making my life worser than it is already! First he marries a woman he doesn't even deserve! Second he gets her pregnant and now he fucking uses me for his own good?!-

He rubs his temples and turns away from me. "I'm begging you..."
-It's so hard not to rip the shit out off him! I could strangle him to death right now!-

My blood pressure goes up and my body starts trembling. -He's begging me?... He's really begging me?...-

"DO YOU KNOW HOW I FELT LIKE WHEN YOU CAME?!...I PRAYED! YES! I FUCKING PRAYED FOR YOUR DEATH BEFORE YOU COULD EVEN STEP INTO OUR FAMILY! DID I GET IT?! DID IT HAPPEN?! TELL ME RICH!" I grab his chair and pull it closer to me. He widdens his eyes as I tighten my grip on the object, inorder not to beat his face.

His disgusting blue eyes bore into mine as he quietly murmurs. "No."

I laugh at him. "That's right, Rich... So, what the fuck makes you think that you can get what you want?" Not a second passed and he suddenly slaps me. -HE FUCKING SLAPPED ME!!!-

Before I can punch the fuck out off him, a strong person locks me arms as if I'm going to jail. Next he slams my face into the table. -FUCKING JEFF! TAKING ADVANTAGE SINCE HE'S OLDER!- "One wrong move and I'll kill you." Jeff tightens his hand on my head. - Shit!-

I feel the pain throbbing in my skin and the anger taken over me again.

The old man clears his throat. "Don't harm your brother, Jeff." He says and bows to face me. Asshole Jeff grunts and tightens his fucking hands.-DID HE JUST FUCKING SAID WE'RE BROTHERS?! FUCK NO!- "Trust me Blake, it hurts me more seeing you like this. I'm trying to make the best out of you, but your lack of respect is starting to get on my nerves. Just because I'm silent doesn't mean that I'm afraid of you. You forgot, that I'm the person who you saved you from poverty-"

- Saved me from proverty?!...- I can feel the anger from all these years gathering inside me. My heart pounding rapidly, my mind is somewhere else and I can't feel anything at the moment.

______________________________________

"You'll be a great man one day, Blake." Dad smiles at me as he pats my head.

I shake my head. "How would you know? I beat every person outside, whenever I want! I'm a bad person, dad."

-It's true. I get mad easily. What if I kill someone one day, because I can't control myself?...-

His green eyes stare intensively into mine. "Tell me. What is bad for you?"
-What?-

I think it through and answer. "If I harm someone for example."

He nods with a smile on. "True, but that's what people say. Humans are blind. They see and believe what they've seen." I raise an eyebrow, making him chuckle for some reasons. "Let's take a look at your perspective. What if you just tried to defend yourself and harm that person for it?"

"It's still bad. Hurting someone is bad. You told me that."

He shakes his head and sighs." I know you, my son. You don't start a fight, where you know you can't win. In other words, you harmed the person for your rights. You fight for fairness, for yourself and for good." The corners of his lips are lifted as he stands up from the chair. The sun is behind my tall dad, making shadows cover his face. He doesn't look like a simple businessman anymore... I'm looking at my inspirational dad.