Chapter 57: "You're gay?"

-BLAKE-

"You looked like a damn bitch!" Niall laughs at me as he hands me my jacket.

"Ey! I'm a fucking hot bitch!" I bark back, grabbing it from his filthy hands.

-Niall volunteered coming with me to my photo shooting. What a great ass friend, right? No, just kidding. I forced him, since none of my bitch ass gang wanted to support me. -

He grins and shakes his head. "You're so obsessed with yourself."

"People crave for my existence, so bitch please." I smirk and we laugh after a short second.

My phone vibrates and I take a look.
-Are you fucking kidding me?! I just got put off work and this is the first thing I get?!-

"What is it?" Niall asks and steps beside me to read it.

- From: Cupcake♡ -

"Uhhh, Cupcake with a pitter patter heart~" My annoying ass mate comments and nudges me with his elbow. -Fuck...-

A fucking smirk plasters on his face.
"Is Blake blushing? Awww~ Yes he is!"

"Shut up!" I send him a short glare and he lifts his arms up, still keeping his fucking smirk on.

-Dammit! I wanted her to see her given name first!-

Cupcake♡: " Hey, Blakey~ This is your beloved and handsome big bro Jeffrey ;) Just wanted to let you know that she's with me and we'll all be having dinner at home. Ps: Please hurry and do not try to hide from me."

-I don't remember having a beloved and handsome brother... (Ps: Please hurry and do not try to hide from me)... WHAT A RETARDED BITCH HE IS!!! FUCK! HE PISSES ME OFF EVERY SINGLE SECOND! WHY THE FUCK IS SHE WITH HIM!? ...SO THEY KNEW IT AFTER ALL?!-

I accidentally slam my phone to the floor, making it break to pieces. I watch how the phone carefully splits and listen to it's satisfying "bone crack" noise. Niall flinches and then sighs.

"Geez! You scared me." His dark eyes wander to the mess. "Help me atleast clean this up." He then kneels down to gather the phone, but I grab him by his back and pull him up.

"Leave it." I say and demand Chase, the newbie, to clean it up and he does.

______________________________________

"That wasn't necessary, ya know?" Niall stops his car infront of my mansion and stares at the window.

"I can get a new phone, whenever I want." I honestly say and open the seat belt around my body.

He sighs and looks at me.
"Apparently."

"Thanks for your support and free car ride." I smile at him and step out.

He rolls his eyes at me. " 'Thanks'? My ass! You forced me to!"

I catch myself suddenly smiling at him. "Oh shit! You're right."

We laugh for a while, but then he stops and glares at me. He always does that, when something is bothering him.

"Tell me, Do you like Amanda?"

At first I raise my eyebrows and expect him to joke around, but he looks serious at me.

"What do you mean?" I drop my smile and try figuring out, what the little fuck is trying to tell me.

"You heard me. What does Amanda mean to you?" He doesn't release his gaze off me. -It somehow annoys me...-

"What is your problem?" I shake my head and am ready to leave.