Chapter 1

Lucy POV

Same old ruckus Guild. Natsu and Gray are fighting. Today Levy and Gajeel went out on a job. I decided to sit by Lisanna and as I was walking towards her, I got knocked over by Gray.

"Why do I always get involved in your fights?"

"Sorry Lucy. Natsu sent me flying."

"Its okay."

Gray went back fighting Natsu and i continue to Lisanna. Until I get knocked over. Again.

"Seriously again!?"

"Blame him! He's the one sending me over here!"

"Well Gray, never thought that you would get beaten by Natsu..."

"Excuse me? Like I would ever lose to that pyro. Just watch."

Gray goes back to fighting and I'm practically sprinting to Lisanna. I finally get there and sit next to her.

"Hi Lucy!"

"Hey Lisanna" I puff out. Trying to catch my breath.

"Uh are you okay? What happen?"

"Well I sprinted over here after getting knocked over by Gray twice. You know the usual."

"Well then. Hey are you in Team Natsu?"

"Yeah why?"

"I'm sorry. But I tried to convince him to redecide his decision but he refused."

"Its okay. What decision?"

"You will find out. I'm sorry. Oh here he comes."

I turn around and see that shes right Natsu is coming our way.

" Hey Lisanna can I talk to Lucy for a moment."

"Yeah sure." she starts getting up to leave but before that she whispers "I'm sorry" in my ear.

"So what cha want?"

"Lucy we are kicking you out of Team Natsu. You are weak. We always have to save you. You hide behind your spirits and when you run out of magic we have to risk ourselves to make sure your safe. We are tired of doing that. Get stronger so you're not a bother to us anymore."

I can't believe what he just said. Tears are are wanting to come out. But I can't let him see them. That would just give him another reason to call me weak. I clear my throat and say,

" If thats what you want then fine. I had a good time with you guys but I guess you guys didn't with me. I'm sorry"

With that he left. And I left to. I went to my apartment. I wasnt even walking close to the river like I usually do. I walk in my apartment and just let the tears fall. I cried until I didn't have any left. With that I feel asleep

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello. Thanks for reading. This is my first book and fanfic. Sorry for grammer mistakes. Tell me if you liked it or not. want to hear what you guys think. So I can become a better writer.

Adios

Dont forget to Vote, Comment, and share with others!

*edited.