As soon as my eyes caught her sight, my heart stopped beating, like my senses suddenly forgot how to work.

God she is so beautiful. This is what I call perfection. Look at her. She is like... Every men's dream come true. Everything about her screams attention. Suddenly, like a man possessed, my feet mooved on his own, towards her.

I was standing just a few feet away from her, still she was oblivious to my presence. And the way her fingers were playing on the instrument, I wish I was the one, she's playing with right now.

What the fuck? I'm jealous of a fucking violin right now?

Great, just great. When I took a closer look, I saw how innocent her face looks. Her nose, her ears, her closed eyes and those lips...I licked my lips and gulped. I so want to touch them with my lips.

I was trying to fight my self control, but the small black spot under her lips and the stray of hair stuck in between them, are making it almost impossible to not touch them.

God I'm a goner.

She has defeated the Roman Osborne. If this is what devotion means, then I officially declare by loyalty and submission to her...I think I have finally found the owner of my heart.

I think I have finally found the owner of my heart

Xander

My mind was foggy. Is this really happening? I have never seen Gray so speechless. I never thought we would ever see Roman on his knees, looking so helpless. Hell I never thought, I would be so dumfounded. My emotion are on override. I don't know, what is real and what is illusion any more.

I know my brothers are never gonna believe me, if I say she's the woman of my dreams. I have seen her, touched her and kissed her so many times in my dreams, that the one infront of me feels...unreal.

What's happening to me? Is this the sign I was waiting for all along? Is she the one my heart craves for? Is she the one that would complete me? I don't know. I think I'm in love with the woman in my dreams but, now that I'm looking at her, I'm so confused.

I already feel a strong pull towards her. The urge to love her, protect her and create a new live with her by my side is very strong. I want to give her the world.

Will see except me? Am I worth it to have this beauty. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize, she has stopped playing. Slowly, her eyes opened and by breath hitched in my throat and I found answer to all my questions...

Those are the same eyes, who are haunting me for months now. The big brown, doe like eyes. Most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. And when they finally met mine,