Brother arguments

Start from the beginning

"I should have told mom you almost got that girl pregnant." Ryder's eyes turned a different color.

I looked at Chris. He was having a child?

"Something you didn't know, it was your girlfriend." Chris eyes turned dark.

Wow these guys got some serious problems they need to work out.

"Remember that time your date was late. That's because I was fucking her in the back of her car. My scent was all over her. She tried her best to get it off but in the end, you didn't even smell it."

"Damn it Ryder. Why are you such a bitch ass."

"Because my brother acts like one." Ryder said looking Chris dead in the eyes.

I got up. "Okay boys. Time to break it up."

"Sam it." they both commanded.

"Hold the hell up. I'm not the dog in this situation. I'm not your bitch I'm not anything. We are here to discus something and you two are fighting like children. I can easily forget you two and go somewhere else." I said walking in the house. That was a lie. I can't forget them.

I heard foot steps behind Me which meant they were following. I walked into Chris's office and sat at the desk. They glared at each other so I cleared my voice. "So, do you know why I call you fagots here today."

"Sam that's rude."

I looked at Chris. "No fucks are being given right now. Therefore, shut up."

He frowned. "We're here because you and my moron brother over here bonded probably through the witches pool." He looked at him. "Stupid."

Ryder looked at Chris. "She asked me to go. I wasn't going to tell her no."

"So she ask you to Jump off a cliff, you'd do it." Chris smirked.

Ryder nodded. "Only if she ask you to do the same."

"Freaking ridiculous." I mumbled to myself.

"But anyways." Chris sat up. "The witches book can be located in any old witches cave."

Ryder looked at him. "So your gonna reverse it?"

"What else is there. She can't have two...." He between him and Ryder. "Whatever this is."

"I agree. But what do I get in the end."

Chris looked at him like he was stupid. "You get your life and me not
Killing you. What else. Plus, you have a mate out there somewhere. What is she gonna think when she sees you hanging around Sam huh?"

He had a very good point. Ryder looked at me. "I guess that's the only way."

"I'll start sending out search parties for all the witches caves the can find."

Ryder nodded. "Ok. But what about Sam. Doesn't reversing it make....."

"Jahsjshsis." Chris made a random noise and looked at his brother. It looked as though he was talking to him.

Ryder nodded and got up. "I'll see you later Sam."

"Where are you going?"

"To my room, where else?" he laughed and walked out.

I raised a brow. "Werewolves are weird." I looked at Chris. "That went....better then I hoped for."

He breathed out. "I sometimes hate having a brother."

"That's mean Chris."

"Whatever let's just get this over with. I'm sending search parties out tonight."

I nodded. "I'm gonna go get some sleep."

I stood up and went towards the door but Chris grabbed my arm. I turned around and he pulled me to him.

"Sleep in my room tonight."

I smiled. "Where else was I gonna go?"

I heard him chuckle. I opened the door and he followed. I went to his room and sat on the bed. I don't even remember what my life was before this. I looked at my phone and searched for the number. Then she answered.

"Mom...I miss you."

"Then come home sweetie." she said. "Your father and I have been home a couple of days now."

Chris walked out the bathroom to his closet. "I'll be home soon. My trip is almost
Over."

"Okay, and Brad said call him."

"Okay."

I hung up and breathed out. why is this so
Hard.

The phone rang and he answered. "Sammy?"

"Hey Brad."

"What's wrong? I hear it in your voice?"

"I'm just tired."

"You use to always call me at random times at night, what happened?"

I shrugged. "Busy I guess."

"You? Busy? that's a joke. Your the laziest person I know."

I smiled. "True."

"My mother has been looking for you. We are having another art gallery. She wants you to attend."

"Don't I always." I laughed.

"It's in three weeks. You'll be there right?"

"Yup." I sleepily said.

"And this Chris person?"

"He's not into art but I'll drag him along."

"Good night Sam."

"Night Brad."

I hung up and sat the phone in my cheSt. Chris moved it and hugged me. "I am so into art."

I giggles. "Sure wolf boy."

~_~_~_~_~

A/N

Happy New Year!!!

and that's Chris ^^ the picture.