Chapter 3: Run

Sam's P.O.V

The blinding sun streamed down into my room.

"Lilly! Who opened my windows!?' i yelled.

there was no answer and i groaned. So i called our butler. "Kevin?! Wheres Lilly?!"

i turned over into my pillow and closed my eyes. I really don't want to get out this bed. It's to comfortable. I sat up with my eyes still closed. I rubbed them and opened one. I looked at the window and got up. I walked over to it and closed it.
I turned around and laid face first in the bed. I took a deep breath and let it out. I frowned. Why does my bed smell like this.

I sat up and my eyes widen. This wasn't my room. Hell, this wasn't even close to look like my room. The walls are a deep red color and the carpet white. With the bed sheets being black. There was a flat screen TV on the wall with a long dresser underneath it. I looked at the side table and there was a lap sitting there with a note.

I grabbed it with shaky hands.

'Be back in a few.'

I looked around the room again. This wasn't my girl room. This was a freaking guys room.

I let out a ear piercing scream and ran to the door across the room. I opened it and it was a large bathroom. I locked the door and sat on the floor.

"I'm gonna die. This is it. This is the end of me." I said sitting on the other side of the door.

I heard the room door open and footsteps walk around. "Hello?"

I didn't answer and sat quiet. I was kidnapped and I didn't even know where I was. They knocked me out with that stuff on the rag and I could have died.

"I know your in here." He said. His voice was too sexy. I didn't know why I was so attracted to it.

I heard the door knob turn but it was locked. He knocked on the door. "Open the door please."

"Go away you creeper. Who steals girls from Art Galleries? oh I know. YOU!" I yelled.

"I didn't kidnap you." he said. I heard in his voice he was enjoying this.

"Then what would you call it. Temporarily borrowing." I sarcastically said.

"Open the door."he said trying to open it.

"Go away you freak." I yelled.

"Christian we need to go." i heard another voice say to who i believe was my kidnapper.

i heard Christian breath. "Tell the twins to do it."

i heard footsteps fade then it was quiet for a couple of seconds.

He slid something under the door. It was a kit-kat bar.

I smiled. "Score. I got chocolate."

I ripped it open and bit it. It melted in my mouth and I moaned at the taste. "I love this candy."

"So will you open the door?" he said.

I jumped and forgot he was there for a moment. "Let me think." I bit my kit-kat and chewed it then swallowed. "Nahhhh."

I heard him huff and then a door shut. I had to play it cool so he wouldn't kill me. All those shows I watch about people getting kidnapped was really paying off.

I unlocked the door and I peeked out. I saw it was clear and I walked out. "Man. this sucks."

I walked over and locked the room door. I walked over to the window and looked out. It was forest. Just forest. I didn't see not a shopping mall in sight. I opened the window and looked down. There was a patch of grass right there so....