Please dont die

Ryder's P.O.V

I watched as Chris came running towards us and then i turned around and jumped down from the top floor. I could already tell i was being chased by all the commotion behind me. I pushed people out the way but said sorry as i did. I took a sharp turn and sniffed out for the perfume area. I ran up the escalator and found Macy's and ran though there being yell at by people. I ran right through the perfume area and grabbed a bottle while running. I sprayed it all over me and screwed the top off and just dumped it all on top on my head. I ran outside to the parking lot. I was in the back of the building. I kept running. I had to keep running until i reached the next territory over. I Had to find Alex. She was the only one who could help me.

I was still running and until i heard rustling in the bushes. I looked up in the trees and climbed the closes on i could find. I sat on the branch and caught my breath. The person walked out. Beach blonde long hair, tall for a girl, with skinny jeans,tanktop, and combat boots. Yup, Thats Alex alright.

I jumped down and she turned around and held a blade to my neck.I put my hands up quickly. "I surrender."

She shoved me into a tree. "Ugh you dick. You nearly got your self killed."

I smiled. "Thats the things."

She looked at me with her blue eyes. "What you do this time?"

"You know my step brother Christian right?"

She nodded. "Yeah. I slept with him twice. Why?"

I blinked. "Did not need to know that, but anyway...He out to kill me."

She ran a hand through her hair and leaned against the tree. "What reason?"

"Kind of stole his mate away from him. So now Ulric is sort of coming back.......yeah, im a moron. But i love the girl."

She face palmed herself and pushed off the tree and started to walk away. "Ryder, you my friend are just plain stupid. Now that Ulric is coming back we all are bascilly dead."

"Alex, your my best friend. Your the only person I know that can help me. Plus i just sacrificed the love of my life to go with her real mate and told her i will be back on the blue moon."

"Your a even bigger moron for that. You know the blue moon is when all alpha's mate with there mates."

"You dont think i know that. I was betas son once upon a time remeber. But hes gonna try to get in her pants either way. Moon or not. And i dont know how long she can hold out for."

WE continued to walk and then we stopped. She turned and looked at me. "Fine. But i need you to do something for me."

"Depends on what it is?" I raised a brow.

She tapped her chin. "Actually never mind. This ones on the house because i have no clue how this is going to turn out."

I hugged her. "Thank you Alex."

"Get off me you wuss."

Sam's P.O.V

"It hurts. its too tight." I complained to Casey.She shhed me and continued to wrap my now broken wrist. 

"Im sorry. Im just trying to set it back."

I Looked at her. "Do you hate me?"

She sat across from me on the floor and looked at me. "No. What you did was amazing. I never seen anyone get away from chris before. Plus, you like my sister...dating both my brothers." She giggled the last part.

"Im not dating both...im dating only one." I said laughing. 

I heard footsteps and the door open. Chris walked in and i turned my head away from him to Casey. "So do you think you can get me water or something and tell Emma to come here please."

She smiled. "Yeah sure thing."

She got up and walked around Chris. I ignored him and turned the tv on.

"I really am sorry for what i did. I wasn't in control."

I looked at him and rolled my eyes then went back to watching tv.

"You know Sam. Its nice to see you in my bed again."

"You know Chris. It would be nice of you to shut the fuck up." I smiled. 

He growled  and shut the tv off. HE sat next to me and was close to my face. "You are mine and only mine."

I turned away from him and he pulled me so quick that i was now under him. "Sam listen to me. Talk to me."

"Get off me you weirdo." I pushed

He kissed my neck and held my hands over my head. I tossed and turned and tried to kick. "EMMA! CASEY!" I screamed.

I started to cry so i screamed even louder. "RYDER!!" 

I knew Ryder couldn't hear me but i knew it would make Chris stop and it did. His eyes where black. Like they had no soul.

He looked at me. "Don't talk,speak,or even think about that bastered."

I sat up and wiped my tears. He got up angery and walked out while slamming the door. I took all the blankets and went in the bathroom. I got in the bathtub and curled up in a ball with the blankets and cried. Cried because this was a bad idea to come, becuase i was hurting, becuase i wanted Ryder. No, because i needed him."

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

A/N

Chris is going crazyyyy or is it just his wolf side