Pt. 2 story behind Ulric

Sam's P.O.V

I sat up looking around the room. I was now in the bed of Chris and not in the bathtub anymore. I frowned and didn't want to be here I wanted to be with Ryder, not with Chris. The room door opened a tad bit and I saw Chris look in. I glared at him and walked towards the bathroom but he was in front of me in seconds.

" what do you want!" I growled.

"look. I know your mad at me but please. It was for everyone's own good. If I didn't have you I would have killed everyone."

I continued to glare at his handsom face....wait...what? "Why would you do that? You crazy nut!"

He ran a hand down his face and breathed. "I'm a little bi-polar."

" oh like I didn't know that already. Tell me something I don't know." I rolled my eyes at him.

"fine. You want the truth. Here it is. Once upon a time I was killer but I took control if it and now I'm fine just as long as I'm with you. But when I feel like you're not safe or not with me I go crazy and just....crazy."

I looked at him. " you killed people?"

"and I'm guessing Ryder didn't tell you he's killed people too." he said rolling his eyes.

"wait...someone said something about another person in you or something."

I saw many emotions flash through is eyes all at once but the one that stranded out the most was, hurt.

"my wolf. Ulric. In other words. Power of the wolf. He....sees things in a different way then I do. He thinks everything needs to be done his way without second thought. Since its power of the wolf he's has a bit of more power over me then I. Like last night I didn't really mean that. I'm sorry. He pushed forward and wanted to mark and mate you right there. I really did try to push him back and tell you I'm sorry and I will never hurt you but it was too late. And by you yelling Ryder's names just made him fill with more rage and.....just please Sam. I'm sorry. If I could have a different wolf I really would. I'm sorry you got stuck with me as a mate. It hurts me to say I understand why you would chose Ryder over me but......youre all I really have. I mean yeah I have my pack, parents, and them but ever since I met you, I couldn't stop thinking about you and it's drives me crazy to know you hate me and I'm sorry."

It was like I can't even hate him anymore. Seeing that one tear slip away from his eye as he looked away from me made my heart break. He breathed out and shook his head. "I want you to reject me Sam."

I looked at him with confusion. "what?"

" I want you to reject me and say you don't want me. I don't hate myself forever for doing what I did to you. You can be with him if you want. Just don't let me go and feel that pain." he said his face turning red from holding in tears he didn't want to show me.

" why can't you just reject me?"

" I'm already a asshole. I don't want to reject my only mate I will ever have. Trust me. I want you Sam. It's crazy how much I just want to love you. But you don't want me do I can't. It will just hurt me more. So I need you to do it." his voice cracked at the end.

I looked at him and he's was blinking. I felt bad for him,but he's right. I had to do it.

He looked away from me and blew a shaky breath.

I looked at him and breathed. " I Samantha James........

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

A/N

Yes I know it's short. The reason it took me like.....6 years too update is because stupid school started and I've had homework, test, and just ugh makes me mad. But anyways yeah. I will update again because I have a 3 day weekend and no homework so you know what that mean. YAAAAAS UPDATE!!!!

Ok let me update some more and my other books gtg

LOVE YA!!!!