The get away

Chris's P.O.V

I heard shuffling in the room but it stopped. Shes been in there for over and hour and has said nothing. I will take care of my mother later. Right now Sam is the one that's hurt. I lied to her.

"Sam open the door." I said standing up.

There was nothing. I got the key that was over the door out and unlocked it and found the room empty. I looked in the closet and it the bathroom. I saw that she used my soap. I growled. How could she cover up her scent that easy? But of course I wouldn't be able to smell myself escaping this house.

I looked out the window and got out of it. I jumped down and seen no tracks or anything.

I ran in the house. "Mother this is your fault. She's gone. Gone away."

She crossed her arms. "Should have told her. Don't blame me."

I growled. "last time I checked. I'm Alpha. You are part of my pack. Which means you just lost your Luna." I looked at Emma. "Take some trackers with you."

She nodded and ran out the door. I looked pack at my mother. I took my phone out and called the one man she hated the most. "Dad? I need your help. Mom came, did something stupid, now our Luna is gone."

'I will be there in a few.' was all he said and hung up.

"This is what parenting is mom. Being there for your child in a time of need. But you wouldn't know anything about that. Dad has always been there."

"Don't speak....." I cut her new husband off. I didn't even know his name and I didn't care.

"You don't talk to me. Your not even part Of my pack." I growled.

I walked outside and saw people waiting for instructions. "Don't try to sniff her out. Look for my scent."

They nodded and ran into the woods.

"If I find her, I'm locking her up."

"Can you do that?" Brandon said walking up Next to me.

I looked at him. "I will if I want to." I felt the side I have been hiding for years start to take over but I pushed it away. "Brandon...he's trying to come back."

He looked at me scared. "Are you controlling it?!"

I breathed in and out. "Trying to."

I walked off the porch steps and down into the woods. I kept straight and continued to walk. I got close to the mall and picked up No scent.

I walked out the tree lining. "go inside and check there."

I looked around and seen a bus. I walked over to it and looked inside. She wasn't in there. Only old people, teens, and this guy kissing his girlfriend. I got off and walked to the front of the mall.

"Where in the hell?" I sat on a bench.

I'm in control. Chris is in complete control. Don't let him take over. I'm in control. I said in my head over and over again.

Kyle walked up. "She's not in the woods. We ran the boarders twice. Not in the mall. Even checked the bathrooms."

I felt him rise to the surface a little and I opened my eyes and looked at Kyle. "If we don't find her I will tear this building down with both claws blind folded. I will kill anyone in my way Kyle."

He stood back and out his head down. "Yes Alpha." He ran back inside.

I walked back into the woods. Why was this happening? Am I really that mad?