Chapter 1: Lazy

Samantha's P.O.V

"SAMANTHA !" Mom yelled from downstairs.

"Its like six in the morning though. And its a Saturday." i groaned.

"Samantha, your father and i are leaving on a Cruise for the summer. we need you to come down here."

my eye popped open and i jumped out of bed. it was a good thing my parents are leaving me here. I don't have to do anything. Only the normal stuff. keep the house clean, wash clothes and all that.

i jumped down the last step and smiled at them. "yeah?"

my mom gave me a sad smile. She had blond hair and blue eyes. she was the kindest and funnest mom i could ask for. "Im gonna miss you sweetheart. Be good."

"yeah yeah yeah." i said hugging her back.

"Be good my little princess." my father said coming up and hugging me and my mother as well like a group hug. my dad was tall. He was about 6'2. My mom was about 5'6. which made me 5'5. Dad had brown hair and blue eye. Ladies would always stare at him and it would piss me off like no, go whore around somewhere else.

i looked him. " i will dad."

he gave me a pointed look. "Be a good girl Sam."

i rolled my eyes. "Dad. when am i not a good girl?"

"that party you threw last weekend. That time you ended up drunk on the top of the house. Shall i go on."

"Its hard to be a hipster dad." i laughed.

he hugged me once more. "i love you my girl."

"ok OK you guys should get going." I said pushing them out the door.

"Remember you have that Art thing to go to Sam." My mother said giving me her. 'Don't screw this up look.'

"What time is it?"

"Its around 8 and ends about 12 ish. And be sure to say hi to Brad for me."

"sure. I will be there." I said nodding.

she kissed me on the forehead. "bye."

they walked out the door and i watched them drive away. as soon as the car was going i started screaming and cheering.

"I got a house by myself. Nothing can take my happiness away right now."

i whooped a few more times before running up stairs. I already knew the filled my bank account up and loaded me with a bunch. I grabbed my laptop to check to see how much i had.

$540,000.

i stared at the screen. "that's it? I'm gonna die of starvation.." I said to no one.

I heard a knock at my room door and i jumped. "Oh gosh Ms.Lilly you scared me." I said to our house maid.

"Im sorry Ms.James. i didn't mean to startle you." she apologized.

"its OK. what do you need?" i asked looking back at my computer.

"your dress is ready for the Gallery."

"do i have to go." i whined to her.

she laughed and walked in my room. "yes now get up lazy."

i groaned and stood.

"It's like 6 in the morning."
She nodded. "I will come back in a few hours."

I sat back on my bed and went back to sleep. Perfect day to just sleep.

I heard a knock at the door and I groaned. "What time is it?"

"It's show time." Lilly said pulling me.

"Lilly, it's been only a few minutes."

"It's been all day." she said.

I sat up and looked to see it was dark outside.i looked at her. "I'm rich. Can't I just pay to sleep."

She laughed. "Get up Sam."

I stood and walked to the bathroom and did my business. i walked back out 20 minutes later and it was 7. i put the black dress on. It was tight at the top but flowed to the bottom to my feet. i looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was very light brown color and my eye are blue.

I curled my hair and put my makeup on. I grabbed my heels and walked down the stairs.

"The limo is outside." Ms.Lilly said smiling.

"Whats the point of being rich? I cant lay in my own bed." I whined.

she laughed. "have a good time Sam."

i whined more but got in the car. " Jinx I wanna go to Starbucks."

jinx was the limo driver and he was my favorite out of the 3 of them. He turned around. "Not tonight Samantha. Im sorry."

i sat back in my seat and crossed my arms. "being rich sucks."

i heard him laugh and start the car.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

A/N

New story because I'm BOMB!!!
hope you like it guys. Love ya

💋🐼😁PANDA LOVE😁🐼💋