Chapter 9: Dance lessons

Sam's P.O.V

I jumped up on the kitchen counter and watched Emma move around the kitchen. 

"I didn't know you can cook."

She looked at me and handed me a apple. "Most people don't know that about me. And I'm not cooking I'm making you and me dinner. Only for us."

I bit into the apple. "I would ask if you need help but i cant cook."

She put the cheese gadder down and looked at me. "You don't have to help. Just entertain me so I'm not so bored."

"First night of dinner at my kidnappers house. Bonding with his sister." I laughed.

She continued to do whatever she was doing. "What are you making anyway?"

"Lasagna. Your not allergic to anything are you?"

"Nope, just almonds."

"OK."

I jumped down off the counter. " I will be back. I'm gonna go put my Pj's on."

"Ok. And bring Chris's radio. I know he has it." She smiled at me.

"Sure." I said. I ran up the stairs counted how many doors i needed to pass and boom i was there. I opened the door and passed Chris who was on the bed. 

"Where are you going so quickly?"

I stopped and walked out the closet. "You just gave me the best idea ever."

He turned towards me. "And what would that be?"

I smiled. "For me to know and Emma to find out."

I walked in the closet and grabbed my Pj's. Pink shorts and a pink top that said kiss me on it.

I walked out. "Get out my bed."

"Its my bed actually." He said getting up.

"THen i will just lay in a different room." I said walking to the bathroom getting the radio.

"Where are you going with my things?" He followed me out the room.

"To wonder land." I said walking in the kitchen.

Emma was sitting on the counter. She looked at me. "What took you so long."

"Nothing."

She got down and started cooking again. Chris came in and leaned in the door way. "Whats cookin."

"Food for me and Sam. Your not getting any." Emma said.

I was dancing around the kitchen island. "No food for the kidnapper." I sang as i danced past him.

He smiled. "Whatever."

I twirled around the island again but was grabbed as i passed Chris. I looked up to see Chris smiling at me. "May i have this dance."

"No, you shall not." I twirled out of his hold and Emma grabbed me.

We danced with each other around the kitchen. She twirled me around and i twirled her around. She laughed which made me laugh. She stopped and looked at Chris. Then she looked at me. "Just dance with him. I never seen him so happy before."

I looked at Chris who was just on his phone sitting at the table. I looked at Emma. "He kidnapped me Emma, You want me to walk into his arms like everything is ok?"

She breathed out and looked at me. "Your dancing around the kitchen with the kidnapped sister. About to eat dinner with her. Went shopping with her. Wore her clothes today. And we are basically besties. Can you at least give my brother a chance. He really likes you Sam. I'm not the best on the whole "love" thing but hey, hes my brother, someone has to look out for him."