The family book

Ryder's P.O.V

I felt Sam snuggle into me more and i smiled and kissed her head. "Are you trying to take my warmth?"

She breathed in. "Your just so warm."

I rubbed her back. "We need to get up."

"So, does this mean your my boyfriend now?" She asked.

I smirked. "Are you my girlfriend?"

She looked up at me. "I dont know."

"Well that means i have to figure it out." I pulled her on top of me and kissed her. She kissed me back and then she looked at me. "Guess thats the answer."

(if you all wondering... no they didnt sleep together)

She got off me and stood up. "Can i call my mom?"

I sat up in the bed. "Yeah."

She took the phone and dialed the number and sat next to me. "Hey mom." She was silent for a moment them answered.

"Im with my boyfriend." She looked at me and smiled.

Her smile then turned into a worry. "What do you mean he called from my phone?"

She looked down at her now green and red tattoo that was simalar to mine. It wasnt really a tattoo but something the spirits call love marks.

"Mom, im fine. Im with....." She looked at me. "Someone. Call the number back and tell him stop looking. I love you bye." She hung up and went face first in the pillow.

"I hate Chris."

"What he do this time?" I said pulling her to sit up.

She turned over. "HE called my mom from my phone and asked if i came home. My mom isnt even home so..she started freaking out. But I didnt tell her your name or where i was."

She leaned on me and i wrpped a arm around her shoulder. "Its gonna be okay."

She looked at the phone in her hands. "I should call Chris."

"IF you wanna get me killed. Go ahead."

She pecked me on the lips. "HEs not goning to do anything to you."

She looked for Chris in the phone contacts. She hesitated and then pressed the name. She put it on speaker and it rung.

"What do you want?" He sounded...weird.

"Well hi to you to starnger." She said with a small frown.

"Sam?" He said with a little hope.

"Hey."

"Where are you? Tell me where you are right now. Wait....why are you calling from Ryder's phone?"

She looked at me. "Becuase, we..well."

"Did he hurt you? Have sex with you?" He growed.

"Hes my boyfriend Chris. It was a hard time for him and me and we kind of just.... clicked."

"Your his...what?" his voice was dangerous.

"Let me see the phone Sam." I said taking the phone from her.

"Im going to hunt you down and take you with me. Mark and mate you so you cant leave." He said in a very scary tone.

"Can you not speak to her that way dick." I said with the phone to my mouth.

"Consider your self a dead man Ryder." He growled. "I will find and kill you."

"Like you did my mother. Your just gonna take Sam away from me. Shes all i got. And thats something you will never take away from me." I growled.