Chapter 2: fake boyfriends and crazy guest

Samantha's P.O.V

"Oh Samantha its lovely to see you made it darling." Mrs.Kimber smiled.

i smiled back. "Im glad to be here."

Her son walked next to her and smiled. she smiled at the both of us. "you two go."

She walked away and i glared at Brad. "i hate you."

"Not my fault you were dragged into this." He laughed.

Brads my best friend since last year and is also my pretend boyfriend. Tall. sarcastic, black hair, and brown eyes. all girls love him. everyone thinks we are dating but we actually arent. All just a act. Because too many guys want me and hes tired of every girl trying to sleep with him.

"6:00" he said and smiled.

i turned to my six o-clock and Josph was walking towards me. i turned back aroud. "Brad. Kiss me."

he smiled. "well if you insist.

He leaned down and kissed me on the lips softly. i didnt care if we were in a crowd of people or not. I didnt like Josph. Brads lips moved against mine delicaly and i could feel him smirk while doing it. he pulled my waist closer to him as i held onto his biceps. we pulled apart and he smiled at me.

Josph was standing next to us glaring at Brad. "so are you two done?'

Brad licked his lips and smiled. "no. We still have all night."

Brad pulled me to him and kissed my forhead. "right kitten."

i giggled. "yup."

Josph stormed off and i pulled away from him. Everyone was looking at us and was smiling. But this one pair of eye caught my attention. These peircing dark brown eyes. Like they were daring me to move. They looked beyond angry.

i blinked away from them and looked at Brad. "Im tired all I wanted to do was sleep."

He laughed and wrapped a arm around me. "Well, thats what happens when you have a sexy boyfriend and is with me all the time."

i slapped his chest. "No. this is what happens when you have a sexy girlfriend and I am not with you all the time."

"Yesturday you were over my house and we cuddled on the couch because my mom was sitting there. That party you threw last weekend and you got drunk and tried to make out with people. The day before yesturday, we went skiing."

"Ok ok. I'm with you all the time Brad."

He took my hand and spun me around. "shall we dance?"

I laughed. "we shall."

I dance around him and he twirled me around then pulled me to him and we danced. we stayed like this for a whille with my just leaning my head on his chest. "Kitten?"

"Huh?"

"I dont think i can pretend anymore." Brad said.

I stopped and looked at him. "What do you mean?'

he took my hands and kissed them. "Before when we were just playing around and this whole thing is pretend. Now when i kiss you its starting to become more real. Like im actually believing your mine."

i had something stuck in my throat. I coulnt breath. Because i was feeling the same thing. I looked at him in his eyes. I grabbed his face and kissed for real. All realness. No pretend. No falseness.

I was actaully kissing Brad like i wanted him to be my real boyfriend. I wrapped my arms around him and he hugged me to him.

I pulled my head back. "I need to think. i need to go to the bathroom."

i turned and walked quickly to the bathroom. on the way there i bumpped into someone and felt a small shock. i turned around and saw the brown eyes again. "s-sorry."

His eyes were dark and he was extrmly sexy. i turned back around and continued to the bathroom.

I broke from him and walked to ladies room. i walked into the bathroom and walked into the stall. I took deep breath and closed my eyes. think Sammy. Hes your best friend, lose him or keep as more than just a friend.

i heard the bathroom door open and close. I didnt bother to see who it was so i minded my own business. i got my act together and opened the door. I walked into a wall. Why the hell would a wall be right here. i looked up and saw Mr.Sex God.

"what the hell are you doing in the girls bathroom?"

I moved around him and he turned and looked at me. "Mine." He growled.

i turned and looked at him. He looked at be a bit older then me. He had a defined jaw line. Those brown eyes where looking straight at me and dark brown tosseled hair.. He turned his lips into a smirk. Wait... did he say mine?

"What do you mean yours? You freak. Get the hell away from me."

I tried to push past him but he blocked the door. "your coming with me."

"Like hell i am." I tried to push him but he grabbed me.

"Get the hell off me you dick." I yelled.

"stop fighting." He growled. literally.

i started scraming and i kneed him in his chest. that did nothing.

"Help!" i screeamed.

"shhh." she shushed.

"Are all you people out there deaf, come help me!" I yelled at the door.

"They can't here you. It's a heavy door, so all sound stays in."

"My foot is about to stay in you ass." I yelled.

I kicked him in his mini partner and he dropped me. I ran towards the door but he grabbed my ankle and I tripped. I tired to kick him but he pulled me. I turned over and tried to kick him again but missed.

"okay. Im done playing." he said and picked me up.

he held something to my face and I held my breath. dont breath in. dont breath in. I repeated in my head. I acted like I smelt it and I went limp. I felt him hold me bridal style. Fine you wanna play the hard way... so be it. I will count to ten, see who would be laughing then.

1....

2....

3....

4...

5.... wait is that cold air?

I opened one eye and seen we had walked outside. I looked at him and quickly punched him in the face. He dropped me once more and i took off. As i was running i kicked my heels off and bolted down the dark street. i didnt get far at all. I took 3 long stidesand was picked up around my waist. As i screamed the cloth was held to my face and i soon felt my lids close and darkness consume me.

~_~_~_~\~_~~_~_~~_~~_~_~_

A/N

You guys are lucky. I wasn't even gonna post this book until I was done with

The Angels Son

But I couldn't help it. So you guys are lucky. But how do you like the book so far.

🐼💋😁 LOVE YA PEOPLES😁💋🐼