Rejection

SAMs P.O.V

"I Samantha James....." I shook my head. "I can't."

He frowned and looked at me. "What do you mean?"

"I know. But, I feel a stronger connection to you them Ryder, and I can't break that with you." I said shaking my head.

I saw a slight smile appear on his lips. "Then what about my stupid step brother. I can't have you with me if your still thinking about him."

"I don't know. We all need to sit down and think this through.....without you jumping across the table trying to strangle him." I giggled.

He smirked and nodded. "Fine. Call him."

"What?"

He passed his phone to me. "Call him and tell him. We aren't gonna kill him.....but I promise nothing."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his phone. "Stupid."

I found his number and called it.

"What do you want?"

"Well, that's not very nice."

"Oh, Sam hey!"

I smiled. "We a need to sit down and talk about this. You can come into the territory and you won't get attacked."

"Did Chris put you up to this?"

"I promise he didn't."

He was quiet for a moment then spoke. "Fine. I'll be there in 20, but I want you to be there when I get there."

"Sure." I looked at Chris and he shook his head.

I hung up. "Am I a whore?"

He frowned. "What the hell? No. Did you sleep with him?"

"No."

"But you did make out with him?"

"Well....we weren't actually together." I said looking at him.

I saw how different he was now and not some crazy person.

He put his hands in his pockets and looked down. "Well....i guess one day I'll just have to ask you out. But I know it's too soon."

I felt weird around him. He made me feel warm. Then I thought back to what happened.

I sat up looking around the room. I was now in the bed of Chris and not in the bathtub anymore. I frowned and didn't want to be here I wanted to be with Ryder, not with Chris. The room door opened a tad bit and I saw Chris look in. I glared at him and walked towards the bathroom but he was in front of me in seconds.

" what do you want!" I growled.

"look. I know your mad at me but please. It was for everyone's own good. If I didn't have you I would have killed everyone."

I continued to glare at his handsom face....wait...what? "Why would you do that? You crazy nut!"

He wasn't the crazy nut....I was. How could I do this to him. I hardly even know him. I never actually gave him the chance to even explain to me. I'm a utterly complete jack ass and moron. I looked at him and he was looking at me.

He tilted his head to the side like a puppy. "What are you thinking about?"

I walked and sat on the bed. "Well....for one how I'm stupid for some things I've done."

"Like?"

"I just need to rethink some things. that's all."

I stood up and he growled. I looked at him and smiled. "Kitchen Chris. I'm going to the kitchen."

He nodded and was following me down stairs. He grabbed my hand before I could even turn the corner to the kitchen.

"My mom. She's still here."

"I don't care."

"Well.... if she says anything to you....im gonna kill her."

I touched his face and he relaxed. "Don't. I'm right here where you can see me okay?"

"Okay."

I was about to let his hand go but I found myself walking into the kitchen...still holding his hand.

Its gonna be a long long long couple of years for me. Unless I die from 2 guys tearing me apart. OMG I think my life has just turned into a Vampire Diaries Episode.
And I'm freaking Elena.

~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

A/N

Ta Daaaaaa

Things are literally. Just getting started. Again. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. School and projects and just blah. It's a lot. But that never stops me from thinking of how I'm gonna make these ppls lives a living hell....JK. Things will get better.

I got to go my peoples.

(All at all those chickens)🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

😂😂😂😂

Okay. I'm going.

🐥✖️😘 LUV YA FOOLS😘✖️🐥
(My panda bears🐼🐼🐼)