Pt.1: The story behind Ulric

Ryder's P.O.V

"Alex, I dont think..."

"RYDER!!" I heard a female voce yell.

I stood up and looked around. "Did you hear that?"

"What?"

"Sam. Somethings wrong. I heard her call me name." I said dialing Chris's number.

"No Ryder. Put the phone down." Alex said looking at me.

"No. I can hear her because we share a bond." I pointed to the tattoo.

"Ryder. Nothing is there." She said looking at my arm.

"What. You dont see that?" i said looking right at the rose.

"What do you want?" I heard Chris voice say into the phone.

"Wheres Sam?"

"Safe."

"Let me speak to her." I said running a hand through my hair.

"No chance of that happening." He said like he was about to hang up.

"Chris. If you let me speak to her, or her speak to me i bet she will start to trust you again. Maybe even talk." I said hoping that would work.

"Hold on." I heard him say and i let a breath out.

I heard doors opening and then it stopped. "Sam." I heard him say.

"Go suck a dick you dick." I heard her say in reply. I held in a laugh.

"Ryder is on the phone."

I heard shuffling. "Ryder?"

i smiled to myself. "Hi baby."

"Hes listening." She said lowly.

I Nodded. "Are you ok? I heard you yell my name."

I heard her sniffle like she was about to cry. "No."

"What happened Sam?"

"He was on top of me and it felt like he was going to rape me."

I could tell she was holding back tears. I held in my anger and took the phone away from my ear and breathed out. I brought it back to my ear.

"Is that it?"

"I have a broken wrist now."

"Sam baby im sorry all that is happening to you. I really am sorry. I wish i was there to help you and make it feel better."

"I miss you kisses." She said so low only i could hear.

"I miss your too. Are you laying down?"

"Im laying in the bathtub bevcause i dont want to share a bed with him."

I chuckled at her. "My baby."

I walked over to the bed i was sleeping on tonight and layed down.

"I wish you were here Ryder. Really."

"Lets pretend im there. Close your eyes. Pretend im laying next to you, with you laying on my chest. How I lean my cheek on the top of your head, while rubbing your back. Making small circles. You listen to my heart beat. Im still rubbing your back slowly while we are tangled up in each other. I kiss you forhead and tell you. Good night Sam baby. I love you."

It was quiet for a moment and all i could hear was her steady breathing. Which meant she fell asleep. I smiled and was glad she was that good of a pretender.

"Good night Sam Baby. I love you."

I heard nothing and then i heard Chris's voice. "Happy now. Your so boring, you put her to sleep."

"Ha ha very funny. Im the one who put her to sleep becuase she was to busy freaking out." I growled.

"Oh yeah. Dont think about coming to the pack becuase i ordered everyone in the pack. If they see you, bring you straight to me so i can deal with you myself."

I thought about it. "Shouldnt you have kept that a secret, becuase what if I wanted to come back and i seen someone from the pack and was gonna ask for then to help me, but they capture me instead and bbring me to you."

He was quiet for a second. "Damnit."

I laughed at him. "Bye Bro." And hung up.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~~_~_~

A/N

So mad right now. There was way more to this and it got fucking deleted. My freaking computer froze and then the thing went black. Then it came back on and all my shit I wrote was GONE!!!! It only left this. I had this chapter dedicated to someone but since it's short I will dedicated the next chapter to them. But I'm soooooooo mad right now. I can't even think straight. Like. This was in gonna be A AWESOME chapter but no.....the shit decided it didn't want to stay so it just left. Fuck that and my laptop. But ok I new to calm down. I will update soon. Gtg.

LOVE YOU MY PANDAS

✖️Yaz✖️

✌️❤️😳😔LAYTERZ❤️✌️💋😔