Stay away

Sam's P.O.V

He changed from a man to a full grown dog in a matter of seconds. The bones cracking out of place, seemed what to be painful but to him painless. I jumped over the couch i was on and away from everyone.

"What the hell is wrong with you people?" I backed away bumping into someone and quickly moving away from them.

"Sam." Chris said moving towards me.

I moved away from him. "Stay away from me."

I started to cry because it was too much. I didn't know how to react. So i did the only thing I could and that was to go on autopilot.

I ran up the stairs to my room. I shut the door and breathed heavy. Their dogs. But to be more specific...wolves. Werewolves. Those are not real. They only exist in stories and fairy tails. Dreams that only wish to be true. I must be drugged or something that has to be it. I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself. "Get it together Sam."

I walked back out and looked outside. The sun was up and looked like no one was out there. "I could run. I could, but that's why they could always catch me."

I looked at the door and yelled. "I know you can here me!"

"Sam please." I heard Chris's voice.

"Stay away from me you freak." I yelled.

I started hyperventilating so i sat down. I breathed in and out trying to control my breathing. That's why that guy said alpha, he was one of them. He knew. That's why he said he hasn't told you yet. Mate. What that meant, I don't know. A friend in British. But they aren't British. They...they are just freaks. All of them. I had to get out of here. Stay and die, or leave and still possibly die. But either way my second option sounded better than anything.

They couldn't find me before when i was wearing Chris's shirt. I ran and took my clothes off. I took a shower with his soap. I washed my hair with his stuff and got out. I put the brand new stuff on because it smelt new. I took one of his shirts. I searched for the pants that he said his sister had shrunk. I found them on the top shelf of the closet.

"Sam. What are you doing?" I heard his voice.

I walked out the closet. "Trying to see if im high or something. Because I'm gonna pretend i didn't just see a man turn into a fucking dog."

"Please open the door Sam." He pleaded.

"Go away." I said opening the window slowly.

"We can talk about this. It doesn't have to be this way." He said. His voice sounding broken and torn.

I tied my shoes and sucked in a breath. "Just....just give me time Chris. I need to figure things out. Just...leave me alone."

I heard him slide down the door like he sat down. "I will be waiting Sam."

I closed my eyes and turned to go out the window again. But soon thought other wise. Every time I had escaped, it was out the window so they had to have something to know if i was going out. I stuck my head out the window and saw a big pine tree. Time to go into squirrel camo. I looked at see if there was any type of wire and saw none. I stepped out onto the roof type things and crawled over to the tree. I don't know why i never thought of this before. I always just jumped down. Explains why they always heard me. I grabbed a sturdy branch and pulled myself onto the branch. I climbed over to the next branch around the tree. I looked around to see if there was another tree that i could possiblely climb onto to. I saw a branch stretching to this tree so i took that chance.

Don't look down Sam. I thought to myself. Im kind of like spider man or cat women. I smiled to myself. It wouldn't be long until Chris figures out I'm gone.