Greetings

Chris's P.O.V

"Alpha there has been a rouge sighting in the eastern territory."

I looked up at the person talking. "And what do you think you should do?"

He kept his head very low. "Bring him in for questioning?"

I tilted my head. "Just kill him. No question, no nothing. Just simply...kill."

He nodded and hurried out the room. I was currently sitting in my office just starring blankly out the window. I heard a knock on the door and i growled. "If its a rouge kill it. If its a tresspasser...kill it. If its fucking Ryder, torture him untill he pleads for mercy and then let me slaughter him. If its none of those things...leave me the hell alone."

The door opened and I knew it was Emma. I turned around. "What?"

"Dont worry. They will be here today. I just finished talking to Sam."

I stood up and was in front of her in seconds. "What she say?"

"Well first she said hey." Emma laughed but i didnt think it was funny in the least bit.

She cleared her throat and looked away. "She said she will be here around lunch time. And she doesnt want you or anyone else to touch Ryder. And if you or anyone else does she will leave forever."

I scoffed. "She can try to leave but she wont. I will keep a eye on her every second of the day. Ryder is already dead and she cant to anything about it." I opened my office dorr and walked down the steps with Emma following me. "I dont get it. She likes him and hes a wolf. But me on the other hand is like she cant stand to look at me."

"Christian. She will come around."

I breathed out and looked in the kitchen. "remeber when you made that dinner and she was feeding it to me." I started to smiled but i pushed it away.

"Come on Chris you need to smile. What are you going to do when you see her or something. Frown?"

I turned and leaned on the wall. "Emma. When i see her, Im holding her and never let go. When get her to my room. Have sex with her and claim her mine. And we live happyily ever after."

Emma starred blankly at me and shook her head. "I hope the moon goddess is out there to help YOU somehow."

I smirked and walked out the house. Kyle and Evan was sitting on the steps. "What are you doing? Shouldn't you being keeping watch for them?"

"We are. We are just tired. You have us up all night and day and we never sleep." Evan said not even looking at me.

"Plus we need to take a break. We can watch from a far and sniff them out." Kyle said rubbing his eyes.

I smiled then grabbed the back of their necks and picked them up. "How about you look with close eyes instead of afar and sniff them out as soon as they touch this bourder."

I dropped them and they took off running into the woods.

"Take it easy on them dude. They are just tired." Brandon said walking out the house.

I looked at him. "And im tired of everyones shit talk." I walked off the porch and into the tree lining. I leaned on a tree and closed my eyes. "Come on Sam where are you?"

About 10 minutes passed and i caught a scent...her scent."

~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~__~~__~_~

Sam's P.O.V

"Ryder are you sure about this because im not." I said sitting on the bus.

He looked at me with his honey brown eyes. "Look Im not sure about alot of things, but im sure as hell not going to lose you."