Chapter 10: Mr.Toby

I turned over and looked to see Chris sleeping. I looked at his face and it looked as if he was smiling.

"your staring." he said without opening his eyes.

"No. I'm admiring." I said smiling.

"It's creepy." He opened his eyes and turned to look at me.

I frowned. "How you know I was looking at you."

"I would think I know when someone is looking at me if I'm sleeping."

I giggled and sat up. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and stretched. i turned and looked at him. "You know. Your not that bad."

He smiled. "Thanks."

I walked over to the closet and I put my white tank top on and black running shorts on with running shoes. i walked out the closet and looked at Christian. "I will be back. I'm going on a run. since you like to keep my captive in the house."

He sat up and nodded. "ok."

I walked out the door to outside. I opened the door and I ran into someone. I looked up at them. "Can you move?"

He turned around. " Are you all aloud to leave?" He grabbed my arm.

"What the hell?" I frowned.

I punched him in the throat and ran. I'm tired of these weirdo trying to kill me. I turned and seen him running after me. I rolled my eyes and ran down the path I was gonna jog down. Might as well run away from someone with effort instead of just jogging for fun. I turned to see him still chasing me. I looked around to see if i can find the dog but found nothing but more woods and trees.

I stopped and turned around. "Chris said I can go on a jog. Can You NOT Chase me."

He nodded and then looked behind me. It was a large dog like thing was standing there. It could look me in my face. I backed away into the guy.

"is it friendly?" I asked.

"Yes."

It was like a dog but it wasn't. It was more like a wolf but wolves aren't that big. It was a large dark brown wolf dog thing. I stepped to it and put my hand out.

"Please don't bite." I said and I put my hand on its nose.

It licked me and I smiled. "I'm gonna name you."

It sat down and tilted its head.

I scratched behind its ear. "I'm gonna name you Toby. You remind me of Chris. Tall and a pretty boy."

It looked at me and it was almost like it was smiling.

"Your mine now." I said rubbing its head. "Come on let's run."

I started jogging and it was basically walking with me. I looked at him as I jogged. "This isn't fare. It's like I'm running and your just walking."

It ran ahead of me and I rolled my eyes. About 2 hours later I was tired and sweaty.

I looked a my new pet. "I'm tired."

He looked at me and nodded.

"You can understand me?"

He nodded.

I kissed his wet nose. "I'm in love with you. Your my new talk buddy."

We walked backed to the house and I stopped when the house came into view. I sat at the bottoms of a tree and Toby sat next to me.

I looked at him. "I sort of miss my family."

He looked at me and tilted his head and I continued. "Like I know my mom and dad are panicking. My... well. I don't know if he's My boyfriend or not but his name is Brad. I really like him but... I don't know. He's more of my best friend."

Toby growled and I rolled my eyes. "You really are like Christian." I smiled. "I don't know what it is about him. It's like... I don't know. He makes me feel wanted, and loved. I think I'm falling for my kidnapped."

I laughed and looked at him. "He's really hot. And I mean really hot."

The gave me a Wolfy smile.

I stood up. "I have to go. Chris is probably looking for me. Plus I'm gonna go tease him because I know he hates it. Don't tell."

He nodded and licked my face then trotted off into the woods.

"That's nasty. I don't know where your tongue was." I stated watching him run off.

I turned and ran into the house. And up the steps. When I got to the room but Chris was ready in the shower.

I knocked on the door. "Hurry up. sweaty."

He opened the door with a towel wrapped around him. "You called."

"I need to take a shower." I said looking at his wet hair.

"I'm all about saving water." he smiled.

"Not today. Plus didn't you just take a shower?" I waved him off.

"That means someday then. And no I didn't. I just wet my hair so it looks hot for you. Because I know how you think in really hot and all. " he said closing the door.

"Where you listening to my conversation with Toby?" I frowned at him.

He smiled like he knew something I didn't. "Well, your Toby is kind of "me" in a way you can say. He's sort of my dog."

I frowned. "Stay away from him. He's mine now."

Chris gave a huge smiled. "He's all your."

I rolled my eyes. "weirdo."

I walked out and walked to Emma's room. "Emma!"

She opened the door. "What up?"

"I need to take a shower. And your brother is in it."

"Sure."

She let me in. Her room was like Chris's but was white and pink.

"Over there." She pointed.

I walked over and took a quick shower. I grabbed a clean towel and walked back out. "Thanks Em."

She nodded. "yup."

I walked back into my room and Chris was standing there only in pants with no shirt.

I covered my eyes. "Can you please put a shirt on."

"Shut up. You know you like it." He said cocky.

I moved my hand. "Is that a challenge?"

He raised a eyebrow. "What?"

I nodded. "You think you can tease me. I take that as a challenge. And I accept it. And I know you. You do this thing with your eyes and you can't touch me."

He held his hands out. "I never....."

I cut him off. "To late Chris. May the games begin."

I walked into the closet and shut the door.

"But I never challenged you?!" he yelled. "I'm sorry!"

I smirked. "Oh you will be."

~_~_~_~_<_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~\

A/N

Sorry for the long wait. I just had to take time off sorry. But I will update soon again. 💋love ya peoples💋