After that, Prince Ire joined the group of people who were playing handball. They played together and he helped his team to win. While he was playing, he would give Ara a quick look and threw her a wink. Immediately Ara would clap her hands and give him a thumbs up, encouraging him with one of her sweet smiles. It was fun for Ara. It was a different experience for her. She was glad he brought her to where he loved the most. Watching him was the easiest part for Ara. After he was done, Ara gave him a face towel he quickly used to wipe away his sweat.

"That was beautiful." Ara praised him.

Prince Ire shook his head. "You can do better."

"That was amazing! Superb! Excellent!"

"Now you are talking."

Aramade took a step back from him but Prince Ire couldn't tell what Ara was up to. "I think that was Mumuzing too." Then she quickly ran away.

Prince Ire couldn't stop laughing. He wanted to run and catch her, but Ara had gone far. So, he decided to threaten her. "Aramade I'm gonna chop off your mouth if you say anything Mumu when I'm present again. Don't you dare plaster that nickname on me." He yelled.

It was getting late, but there was light around the whole place for people to see. After Prince Ire had changed back into what he came in with, the two later came back together with Ire's hand resting on Ara's back, while Ara did the same to him again. She couldn't tell where they were going, but they walked side by side, talking.

"So tell me, what came to your mind when you first saw me?" Prince Ire asked. The first thing Ara could do was laugh. "Are you sure about this?" She asked Prince Ire.

"Common, speak."

"Okay," Ara looked up at him and smiled. "When I first saw you, I fell in love with your body. I think you were putting on a vintage shirt or something. I thought you were a fitness trainer with how fit and amazing your body is." Prince Ire laughed in between before Ara could continue. "And speaking about your face," Ara laughed. She laughed again getting Prince Ire even more curious about what Ara thought about his face.

"Was something wrong with my face that day?" He asked Ara who had now moved away a little to laugh to her satisfaction.

"I'm sorry," she said, but still haven't gotten over her laughter. "You actually scare people with your face Ire. You look even more handsome now, but then, oh jeez." Ara burst out laughing again.

Prince Ire stopped walking, facing Ara. "I can barely hear you Ara. You've finished everything with your laughter. You laugh a lot."

"Haha...sorry o." Ara laughed again. As much as Prince Ire wanted to hear the end of what she was saying, he couldn't help admiring her pretty face. The laughter gave more brightness to her face and made her look more exciting to watch, beautiful to behold, and very cute just like a little girl.

"I'm about to gossip and I feel like I've betrayed someone," Ara said. "Do you even know what they call you at palace?"

"Prince Ire of course."

Ara laughed. "Uncle you have a name big time. The something something palace assassin. I can't remember very well though."

Prince Ire couldn't believe his ears. But then he laughed because it seemed really funny to him. "Whao! So they call me that? Well, there is one thing about these workers. When you are too nice, they take you for granted. They become slack at their duties and also take their jobs for granted. Besides, I'm just like that. I don't like too much familiarity. And I know I'm not nice. I know that too well."

Ara shook her head at Prince Ire. She moved closer holding his hands. "That's not true. You are amazing. I once thought you were all that too, but now, I love this person you are. You are caring. You are respectful. You are supportive. I should thank you for how patient you were with my mom the day you came over. I know gradually you will become even better."

Prince Ire smiled. That was beautiful to listen to. He thought she was going to make him feel bad, but instead, she stylishly told him he could become better. He loved that. When he checked the time, it was fifteen minutes to eight already. He planned on taking her home by nine, and immediately, he decided to take her to where her surprise was waiting for her. When they almost got there, Ire who was holding a white small cloth with him. He brought it out and covered Ara's face with it. He thought of following rule number one and two, but he knew Ara too well now. She was too naughty to listen to him. She could slightly open her eyes and spoil the fun.

"One more step." Prince Ire whispered into her left ear.

Ara smiled. "This surprise is making me want to pee. Why do I feel so hot?"

"Now stay still, I'm about to remove the cloth." Slowly, Prince Ire did.

"Whao!" That was the first word that came out of Ara's mouth. She couldn't explain what was happening to her at that moment. The lovely rose petals was perfectly used to bring out the shape of love in a very big size on the green grass. This was out of her imagination. Yes, she did hope for something special. Something spectacular. Something amazing. But right now, everything took her breath away. Everything surpassed her imaginations. It wasn't just a shape of love that made it extremely beautiful to Ara, but the whole decorations the rose petals was made of. She was expecting them to go to a nice restaurant, eat, then talk, but it was different and it was magnificent. "Oh my God, this is beautiful." She turned to look at Prince Ire who stood beside her. Almost in tears, Ara voiced out. "Thank you so much for making me feel so special. It's so hard not to fall in love with you right now."

Prince Ire whose hands were in his pockets smiled at Ara. That was sweet to hear. "I'm glad you love it. I should thank you more for allowing me. I've tried so many times to push this feeling out. I've tried to neglect it telling myself I could get over you. Telling myself you don't fit into my league. I've tried to lie to myself that you meant nothing to me, and I could get over you. But that didn't happen Aramade. Ever since I saw you, I knew I wanted you. To be closer to you. To make you mine and be the man for you. Ara..." Prince Ire removed his right hand from his right pocket to hold Ara's hand. "I don't just want you to be my girlfriend but to become my woman. You mean a lot to me and at this point, I can't deceive my feelings any longer. I love you. I really do love you Aramade."

At that moment, Ara's big smile slowly erased as a tear rolled down her pretty face. She couldn't believe her ears. Prince Ire's confession to her was everything. This time, she made the first move. Slowly, she tiptoed and gave Prince Ire a light kiss. He held her back and he kissed her in return. It was slow, but it was the most passionate kiss ever as the two became drunk in their kisses, finding it hard to let go.

"Hmm..." A throat was cleared separating the two lovers.

A heavy silence fell upon the place.

And it lasted for few seconds.

"Derin!" Prince Ire called out slowly. It was obvious Derin had been crying with how red her eye balls were. He knew her too well, but now she wasn't his business to care about again. Holding Ara tightly to him, Prince Ire looked up at Derin. "What are you doing here?"

"For you," Derin replied, with her eyes fixed on Prince Ire. "I knew you would be here."

   __________________________________

😄Guys, do you want to guess why Derin was there?
Thank you so much for reading 😚
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO CLICK THE STAR 🌟 BUTTON 🙏 YOUR SUPPORT MEANS A LOT TO ME. GOD BLESS YOU GUYS😘😘😘