~

         “Agent Romanoff,” Alex held up her FBI badge to a man guarding a crime scene surrounded by yellow caution tape.

         “FBI? Why are you here?” The dark skinned man frowned at her. “This was an animal attack....”

         “Yeah, well, I have reasons to believe it could be something more.” Alex folded her badge up and tucked it away.

         “I’m going to have to speak to your director…” The man still looked unsure.

         “Uhm…” Alex panicked a bit. “Okay…” She pulled out her phone and quickly scrolled through her contacts, then dialed a number, handing it to the police officer.

         “Moose?” The officer read the caller id.

         “I-It’s a...inside joke…” Alex chuckled awkwardly.

         The man decided to dismiss the unusual name and brought the phone to his ear as Sam answered.

         “Alex?”

         “This is officer Pullen, I have a agent of yours here.” The cop introduced himself.

         “Uhm…” Alex heard Sam on the phone. “Who?”

         “Agent Romanoff. You answered the phone with her first name, didn’t you?”

         “Uh...Yeah...Sorry…” Sam was still completely confused.

         “You’re not a real director are you?” Officer Pullen began to catch on.

         “No, he isn’t.” Alex heard Dean grab the phone. “He’s my idiot friend. Trying to take real FBI calls, hah.” Dean chuckled. “This is Agent Barton, our director isn’t here at the moment, but I assure you, whatever Agent Romanoff is doing, it’s what she was ordered to do.”

         Alex relaxed a bit, but the officer was still looking at her with suspicion. He had to use Agent Barton, huh? Totally not suspicious.

         “Alright then.” The cop gave in. “Thank you for your time….Agent Barton…” He handed the phone back to Alex.

         “Thanks, Katniss.” Alex chuckled as she walked under the police tape.

         “What the hell was that about?” Dean asked. “Hunting?”

         “Yeah. Not sure what yet…” Alex walked up to the house, but stopped as two paramedics rolled a dead body in a black bag by. “Hold up.” She stopped the medics.

       She unzipped the bag and examined the body. “What’s his name?” She ignored Dean’s confused questions on the phone.

         “Ah, Marcus Jones?” The medic looked at her with confusion.

         “Marcus….?” Alex muttered. She remembered a Marcus was on her father’s list to be sent to hell. Alex also remembered he wasn’t due for another year or so. She frowned deeply and placed a hand on the dead man’s body, the paramedics watching her in confusion. His soul’s still there….Something’s wrong…