New New York

"NICK. PLEASE CLOSE THE GODDAMN DOOR WHILE YOU PISS!" Sebastian yelled that morning. That was the first thing Blaire heard. The apartment was furnished now with the exact layout of next door but with three double beds.

"DEAL WITH IT!" Nick yelled back. Blaire groaned and looked beside her at Ash. He was fast asleep, drooling slightly.

"Please stop yelling at one another. I've just woken up." She heard Jeff groan.

"Tell your fiancé to pee with the door closed." Sebastian said. Blaire got out of bed and walked through the curtain just as Nick left the bathroom. Ben was making breakfast and Sebastian was channel surfing.

"Do you guys not have school to get ready for?" Blaire asked.

"We start tomorrow." Nick replied." Hence why Jeff and Ash are still asleep."

"Okay, well I'm gonna go get ready." Blaire said. She grabbed some clothes and headed into the bathroom. She closed and locked the door and heard Sebastian say to Nick "see Nicholas, that's what normal people do."

Blaire chuckled and then got in the shower. She got dressed, brushed her hair and teeth and by the time she was out, everyone was awake. Jeff rushed into the bathroom after her, closing the door behind him.

"See Nick." Sebastian said. He was sat next to Ash, watching Friends. Blaire walked over to Ash.

"Morning." She said, kissing him quickly and then walking over to Ben.

"Morning." Ash yawned. Jeff came out of the bathroom and sat next to Nick at the table. Blaire got some cereal down.

"I'm making breakfast." Ben said as he cooked eggs, bacon and french toast at the same time.

"It's okay. I gotta get going soon." Blaire said as she made herself the cereal. Ben gave a nod." Okay, boys, you are cleaning this place up today, right?"

"I know I am. We live with slobs." Ben said as Blaire ate her breakfast. She nodded in agreement.

"I'll do it later." Jeff said with a shrug. Blaire placed her bowl in the sink and then walked into hers and Ash's bedroom. She packed up her bag and then walked through the curtain.

"Well, I'm off." Blaire said. She kissed Ash goodbye and then waved to the others.

"Have fun." Ben and Nick said.

"Good luck." Sebastian and Jeff said.

"Love you." Ash said. Blaire smiled and left the apartment. Blaine and Kurt were waiting outside and they headed off to the school.

-
"I'm Miss Cassandra July. I'm your dance teacher for all of your years at NYADA. Today, we will be doing some ballet so I can see where you're at." A blonde teacher said as Blaire entered the classroom." You, name."

"Blaire Anderson." Blaire said with a smile.

"You seem like a dancer. How long have you been dancing for?" Cassandra asked.

"Well, I've been dancing all styles since I was three, gymnastics since I was five and I was a cheerleader at my high school." Blaire replied. Cassandra gave an approving nod.

"Okay. Anderson will be paired with that boy over by the door." She said, pointing to Blaine." You look similar."

"He's my twin brother Blaine." Blaire said.

"Can he dance?" Cassandra asked.

"A little." Blaine replied.

"Okay. Never mind. Girl Anderson, with him over there. Boy Anderson, sit out for this one." Cassandra instructed. Blaine sat down and Blaire walked over to a boy. He had curly hair and green eyes and smiled at her.