New Directions

Yeah I skipped 100 just to get to this chapter. I'm sorry. Remember. The glee club has been disbanded.

"It's here." Blaire sighed as she flopped onto Ash's bed." Graduation week. Our final week."

"Hey. It's gonna be okay." Ash said and then he sat silently. Then he started crying. Blaire hugged him." Nope. Never mind. Here are the tears."

"You're a goofball, you know that?" Blaire asked with a chuckle.

"And that's one of the reasons why you wanna marry me." Ash sniffed.

-
"BLAIRE! BLAIRE BEAR! BLAIRE BEAR!" Blaine yelled the next day, rushing down the hall way. Blaire turned to him, closing her locker. She was removing all of the photos from it.

"What?" Blaire asked with a chuckle. He passed her an envelope and she went pale." Is that what I think it is?"

"Yeah." Blaine replied." Come on. Let's open it!"

"Wait for Ash first." Blaire said. As if on cue, Ash came running down the hall, holding two envelopes. One for NYADA and one for NYU. Kurt followed him.

"Ready?" Kurt asked. The three smiled and then they opened their letters.

"Dear Mr Anderson." Blaine read out.

"Dear Miss Anderson." Blaire read out.

"We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to the New York Academy of the Dramatic Arts." They both read out. They gasped and hugged one another excitedly. Then they turned to Ash, who was staring blankly at his letter.

"Well?" Blaire asked with a smile. Her smile faded as Ash started to cry." Babe, what is it?"

"I-I didn't get in." He cried. Blaire walked over to him and hugged him tightly." I worked so hard and I was having such a bad week that week and I thought I'd done so well. Turns out my family just aren't supposed to be NYADA students."

"Well, what about NYU?" Blaire asked. Their friends had all gotten in." You'll be with the boys and it'll still be fun."

"I'll check." Ash sniffed. Blaire let go of him and he opened the letter. He read it and sighed with relief." Oh thank god. I got in. I got in."

"I'm proud of you!" Blaire said, hugging him again. He kissed her.

-
"I'm so proud of you." Pam said at dinner." All three of you. You're gonna have the best time in New York!"

"It's also gonna be great because we got the apartment next to Kurt, Rachel and Santana." Blaire said with a chuckle. Pam went silent." Mom?"

"Sorry." Pam said as she started to cry. Blaine and Blaire rushed over to her, giving her a hug." It's just all gone so fast. It feels like yesterday I first held you in the hospital and now you're off to college and engaged. I just...I love you both so much."

"We love you too." Blaire said. She wasn't sad anymore. She was excited.

"Blaine?" Pam asked. He was sobbing into her shoulder. Blaire walked over to Ash as Pam wrapped her arms around her son." It's okay. You'll still be my little boy."

"I love you mom." Blaine sobbed. Pam kissed his cheek.

"I love you too, Blainey." She said. Ash and Blaire smiled.

-
"NYU is a great school. You're gonna have an amazing time." Chandler said to Ash the next night as they were all sat in the living room.

"Thanks, Frankie." Ash said. Chandler smiled." I'm excited. I have Nick, Jeff, Sebastian and Ben to keep me company aswell. I'm also really proud of Blaire."