City of Angels

In glee club, Carole and Burt walked in. Everyone smiled as they entered. They said hi to them all.

"We just wanted to come in and say that,Uh, Finn really cared about you guys." Burt said." More than you know."

"Finn always said that winning nationals was the greatest accomplishment of his life." Carole said." But I honestly believe that coaching you guys to winning would have meant even more to him."

"Now, now we're not saying go out there and win it for Finn. That wasn't his style. Uh, what Finn would have said was this is the time of your lives right now. You're never gonna forget it, and in a moment, it's all gonna be over." Burt said.

"So, no sad faces. No regrets. Just go out there and have a blast and, you know, it'll be okay if you won the damn thing." Carole said. Everyone laughed.

"And the best part about it is that have agreed to come with us as chaperones." Mr Schue explained. Everyone cheered.

"Mom can't make it but Cooper and Stephanie can." Blaire whispered to Blaine. He gave a nod.

"But I think before we go, we need a little mood music to send us off!" Mr Schue said." Brad!"

"I'm really gonna miss Brad." Blaire said. Ash gave a nod and chuckled.

"Hate New York City. It's cold and it's damp and all the people dressed like monkeys." Mr Schue sang." Let's leave Chicago to the Eskimos. That town's a little bit too rugged. For you and me you bad girl."

Everyone laughed and applauded. Blaine stood up and walked to the front. Blaire chuckled.

"Rollin' down the Imperial Highway. With a big nasty redhead at my side!" He sang, standing next to Carole.

"Santa Ana winds blowing hot from the north. And we as born to ride!" Artie sang.

-
They were all on a tour bus in L.A. Blaire laughed and Ash held onto her. He was complaining about his hair getting windswept.

"
From the South Bay to the Valley. From the West Side to the East Side!" Blaine sang and everybody pointed.

"Everybody's very happy.' Cause the sun is shining all the time. Looks like another perfect day!" Artie and Blaine sang. Blaire pointed out something to Ash excitedly." I love L.A.!

"We love it!" Everyone sang.

"I love L.A." Blaine and Artie sang.

"We love it. We love it!" Everyone sang.

"I love L.A!" Artie sang.

"We love it!" Blaine said. Blaine, Sam and Jake all got off the bus and got everyone food. Blaire pulled out her phone and put it in selfie mode. She smiled and Ash kissed her cheek as she took the photo, Blaine photobombing last minute and eating a hotdog. Blaire laughed.

"I love L.A!" Sam and Ash sang. Blaire wiped mustard off of Ash's lip with a chuckle.

"I love L.A!" Jake sang.

"We love it!" They all sang.

-
They were all waiting in the reception of the hotel. Ash and Blaire were talking excitedly, Blaine stood next to them playing flappy bird on his phone.