The First Time

Blaire sat in on rehearsals for Rachel and Blaine. She kinda had to, Ash had a family thing so Blaine was her ride home. She watched them sing with a smile. They were really good.

"Are you gonna cry everytime we sing?" Blaine asked coach Beiste as they finished.

"I'm such a girl." She said.

"My only note is more teeth." Emma said.

"Can I be honest? This song is about sexual awakening, as is the entire musical. You two lack passion." Artie began." Have either of you two actually...?"

"Wow okay. I have to go!" Emma said awkwardly, leaving the auditorium. Beiste followed, also feeling awkward.

"Artie that's extremely personal." Blaire said. Blaine looked really uncomfortable.

"Look, I remember my first time with Brittany. The excitement, the way it made me feel like a man... even though she called me the wrong name four times, during and after. What was it like for you guys?" Artie asked. Blaine and Rachel stared at eachother.

"I'm waiting for the right time." Blaine said.

"Yeah me too." Rachel said." I'm so glad that you're my Tony."

"Look...as your friend I support your strange aversion to fun. But, as your director, I'm concerned." Artie explained.

"I'm sorry, what do you mean?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah. Even I'm confused and I'm not even Maria or Tony." Blaire said.

"Well, how do you expect to convey the human experience to an audience when you haven't even opened yourself up to one of humanities most basic and primal ones?" Artie asked.

"It's called acting." Blaire stated. Rachel and Blaine packed up their things and the three headed out of the door.

"Blaire, what was your first time like?" Rachel asked.

"How do you even know I've had it?" Blaire asked.

"Well, I just assumed because it's you and Ash. You're so in love." Rachel explained.

"If you must know, it's was amazing." Blaire answered.

"Please someone kill me now." Blaine begged. Blaire chuckled.

"Look, you guys shouldn't feel pressured into doing it." Blaire explained." You should do it when you're ready. That's what I did."

-
Blaine had Kurt round the next night and they were in his room. Blaire could hear music playing and Ash chuckled.

"You look tired." She said.

"I am." He yawned.

"Why don't you go to sleep?" Blaire asked. Ash shrugged and smiled at her tiredly. Then he closed his eyes. She chuckled and got out her phone.

Cooper: I'm bored so I just thought I'd check in

Blaire: hi coop. Haven't heard from you in a while. How's things with the girlfriend?

Cooper: they're ok. How's things with the boyfriend? Do I have to murder him?

Blaire: everything's great with ash and no you don't have to murder him.

Cooper: good. I can't wait to meet him.

Blaire: when are you coming to visit?

Cooper: not for a little while. Maybe in a few months

Blaire: I look forward to it :)

Cooper: :)

-
"Why did you decide to bring me along on your trip to Dalton?" Blaire asked her brother the next day as they walked down the spiral staircase.