Naked

"Mr Clarington! Mr Clarington!" Reporters on the news said as Blaire, Blaine, Ash and Pam all sat and watched in the Anderson's living room." What do you have to say about the steroid allegations?"

"I look forward to my day in court. Until then, I have no comment." Hunter replied.

"Uh, what about the report that you look way too old to still be in highschool?" A reporter asked. Blaire burst out laughing.

"That's kinda true." Blaine chuckled. Then they all gasped as Hunter lashed out at the reporters. Then Rod Remington came on screen.

"A blood test run by the show choir governing board tested positive for performance inhancing-drugs, stripping Dalton Academy of their sectionals title and sending Lima's own McKinley Highschool Show Choir to Regionals and a chance to repeat as National champions!" He said. Blaire's phone began to ring and she got off of Ash's lap and went out into the hallway.

"Hello?" She said.

"It's all over the news!" Jeff cried.

"It's okay, Jeff. Calm down." Blaire said.

"It's not okay. My parents didn't know and now they're gonna have me tested too. They might make me transfer." Jeff sobbed." I don't wanna leave. I like it at Dalton and I don't wanna be separated from Nick!"

"Hey, listen. I'll talk to them, okay?" Blaire said." Okay, just breathe for me Jeff. In and out."

"Thank you." Jeff sobbed. Blaire's heart ached. She'd never heard Jeff sound so upset." I-I gotta go. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay. Remember: everything will turn out okay." Blaire said. Jeff hung up the phone and she sighed. But then her phone rang again." Hello?"

"I'm such an idiot for going along with Hunters plan."

"Oh wow. Sebastian. Long time no talk." Blaire sighed." And yes. You are an idiot. Why didn't you tell me? We were together when you started taking them!"

"I don't know. I was ashamed I guess." Sebastian replied." I didn't want you to look at me any differently. Ben is making me promise to not go along with anymore of Hunters ridiculous plans."

"Oh Ben, Huh?" Blaire teased. Sebastian chuckled." How're things with you and mr Ben?"

"They're going great. He's amazing." Sebastian answered

"Is he your boyfriend?" Blaire asked.

"Kinda. I guess." Sebastian chuckled." You can meet him soon. I gotta go."

"Okay, well have fun. But not too much fun. I know what you're like, Sebastian." Blaire teased. Sebastian sighed.

"It's not for that. I hate you." He chuckled.

"Uh-huh. Sure you do." Blaire teased. Sebastian hung up the phone and Blaire chuckled to herself as she entered the living room again.
-

Everyone applauded in glee club the next day as Finn wrote Regionals on the board. Sam, Blaire and Blaine smiled at one another proudly.

"Alright people. We are back!" Finn said, making everyone cheer." First of all, big props to Sam, Blaire and Blaine for all their hard work to make this happen. But...there's no time to celebrate. We just lost three weeks of prep time for regionals and we still have to raise $400 to pay for the bus to get to the competition in Indianapolis."

"It's the Paris of Indiana!" Artie said excitedly.

"I propose a bake sale." Finn suggested." I mean...it worked last time."