I Kissed a Girl

The Trouble Tones and the New Directions were all the in the choir room. They all looked very confused and Finn was writing on the board.

"Can someone tell us what's going on please?" Mercedes asked. Finn turned around.  Lady Music Week was written on the board.

"This week, the trouble tones and then new directions will be singing music by ladies and for ladies." Finn explained.

"Oh hell no." Santana said.

"Next week, all of us will be going to sectionals and one of us is probably gonna win. But, Santana we're worried about you." Finn explained.

"Worry about yourself, fetus face." Santana said.

"Glee is about learning to accept yourself for who you are, no matter what other people think. And that's what this music is all about!" Finn said.

"So, wait, I don't even get a say in this? Not cool." Santana stated.

"Everybody in this room knows about you and Brittany. And we don't judge you for it. We celebrate it. Because it's who you are." Finn said." Look, I know not everybody outside of this room is as accepting and cool but we're doing this assignment this week so that you know in this rotten, stinking, mean world that you at least have a group of people who support your choice to be who you want to be. That's it. That's what we're doing here. Blaine? Kurt?"

Blaine and Kurt stood up and went to the front as Finn sat back down. Blaire smiled at them both and Ash took her hand. She looked up at him and he winked. She rolled her eyes playfully and looked back at Blaine and Kurt.

"Santana, Kurt and I have a song we like to sing to eachother in the car and we want to sing that for you right now." Blaine explained.

"While there's nothing I'd love more than having two pretty ponies serenade me I think we'd get further staging a gel-ervention for Blaine then singing lady music." Santana said and Blaire covered her mouth, trying not to laugh.

"I know it's hard. It was hard for me too." Kurt said to Santana." But you can get through this."

"If you could just stop being so defensive." Blaine said.

"I'm trying!" Santana snapped." But your hideous bow ties are provoking me."

"Wait, are we talking lady on lady or girl on girl? Cause there's a big difference." Puck said.

"Puck, focus, okay?" Mr Schue said." Kurt, Blaine, why don't you kick us off with what you got?"

"Made a wrong turn. Once or twice. Dug my way out, blood and fire. Bad decisions that's alright. Welcome to my silly life." Kurt sang." Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood. Miss no-way-it's-all-good. It didn't slow me down. Mistaken, always second guessing. Underestimated, look, I'm still around."

"Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like your less than. Less than perfect." Blaine and Kurt both sang. Blaire smiled and looked at Santana, who was watching them. Everyone was smiling but Santana." Pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing. You are perfect."

"The whole words scared so I swallowed the fear, the only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer, so cool in line and we try try try." Blaine sang/rapped." But we try too hard and it's a waste of my time. Done looking for the critics cause they're everywhere. They don't like my jeans. They don't get my hair. Strange ourselves and we do it all the time."

"Why do we do that?" Kurt and Blaine sang.

"Yeah!" Blaine belted.

"Oh pretty pretty please!" Kurt sang.