Shooting Star

⚠️ It's that episode so...whole trigger warning ⚠️

"I hold in my hand, ladies and gentlemen, our competition for regionals." Mr Schue explained as everyone sat on the stage in the auditorium. They all cheered." Drum roll please, From...North Central High School, in Indianapolis, the Hoosierdaddies."

"That's very clever." Tina said.

"And From our Lady of Perpetual Loneliness in Battle Creek,Michigan, the Nun-Touchables." Mr Schue added.

"Wait, is that a convent?" Blaine asked.

"Guys, I like our chances against both of these squads, but we've still got a lot of work to do." Mr Schue explained.

"Mr Schue, please stop talking. I have an announcement." Brittany said. Everyone looked at her." I regret to inform you a deadly asteroid is headed our way."

"Wait, didn't we just go through this at Christmas?" Blaine asked.

"I forgot about that." Blaire chuckled. Sam and Brittany had thought the same thing at Christmas and had 'gotten married'.

"Yeah and is it true that you and Sam got married? Did that happen?" Tina asked.

"Shut up, Tina. I'm naming this comet Tubbington- Bopp and it's headed straight for Lima." Brittany continued.

"Wait, so is it an asteroid or a comet?" Ash asked.

"It's both." Brittany replied.

"Wouldn't NASA know something about this?" Marley asked.

"We can't trust NASA. I mean, last month a meteor, exactly like Tubbington-Bopp hit Russia with no warning at all." Brittany added.

"Oh, so now it's a meteor." Artie said.

"That's right, Artie, and when this meteorite hits, I will not be spending my time in this room preparing for regionals." Brittany stated." I will be spending my last hours making amends with somebody who I need to get right with. Somebody who I love very much. Lord Tubbington. So back to your homes, and hide your wife, hide your kids and hide your wife. McKinley High, I salute you."

-
"Wait there are girl and boy angels? Does that mean you can have angel sex?" Sam asked the next day as everyone entered the choir room. Blaire sat down inbetween Ash and Blaine.

"Alright, show of hands. Who's worried about Brittanys Meteor/asteroid/ comet prediction?" Mr Schue asked as he sat down with everyone else. Only Sam and Unique raised their hands." Okay. Well, here's how I see it. There are two possible outcomes. First, the meteor misses us and we go to regionals and we kick butt, which will only happen if we prepare. Or...we only have a few days to live and if that's the case, we need to say everything we need to say to the people we love. I can tell you, from those couple of weeks where I couldn't talk to Emma that there is nothing worse than unfinished business with the ones you love. And meteor or no meteor any moment you have with those people might be your last one."

"I hate thinking like this. I have a nephew who isn't even one yet. I don't wanna think about his life without his aunt and uncle in it." Blaire explained with a sigh. Ash put an arm around her comfortingly and Blaine held her hand.

"Bruce Springsteen always says..." Mr Schue said as he stood up at the front." That he plays every show as if it's his last..."

"I can't think like this. Sorry." Blaire said, standing up and walking off. Blaine went to follow her.

"Stay. I'll go." Ash said and he followed Blaire out of the room. Blaine sighed.

-
A few days later, Blaire and Brittany were in the bathroom before Glee rehearsals. They were joking around and laughing.