A Very Glee Christmas

It was freezing cold but luckily Blaire Anderson was sat in the Lima Bean waiting for her boyfriend. Jeff walked in and smiled at her, passing her a coffee. She took it and it warmed her hands up instantly.

"What did you want to talk about?" Blaire asked." You'd sounded panicked on the phone."

"Look. I'm just gonna get to the point." Jeff began nervously. Blaire smiled reassuringly." I'm bisexual."

"Okay." She said." I accept you."

"And I have a crush on Nick." He continued. Blaire gave a nod and took a sip of her coffee. Jeff stared at her." Look. I know we haven't been back together long and-

"It's okay." Blaire chuckled. Jeff sighed." If you want to break up, that's okay. If you're gonna be happier with Nick? That's okay."

"Really?" Jeff asked. Blaire gave a nod. He smiled and hugged her." Thank you!"

"It's no problem." Blaire said, hugging him back.

-
Blaire closed her locker and wrapped her scarf around her neck a little more. She was freezing in her Cheerios uniform, even if she did have a jacket on over the top.

"Hey." Ash greeted with a smile. Blaire smiled back and rubbed her nose." You look cold."

"I am." She sniffled." Which means I'm gonna get a cold which means Blaine will get a cold."

"Do you want my jumper?" Ash offered." I have a T-shirt on underneath, it's all cool."

"Sure." Blaire chuckled. Ash took off his jumper and passed it to Blaire. Blaire shrugged off her Cheerios jacket, put on the jumper and put the jacket on over the top." Thanks."

"You look a little upset, what's wrong?" Ash asked, noticing Blaire didn't seem like her usual cheery self.

"Other than the fact I have a brewing cold? Jeff and I broke up." Blaire explained as they took a slow walk to the choir room.

"Oh." Ash said. He tried to be upset for her but he couldn't help but feel happy." I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I don't mind. If he's happier with Nick then he's happier with Nick." Blaire said. They entered the choir room." Oh we missed them all decorating the tree!"

"Hey guys, what's this?" Mr Schue asked as he walked into the choir room after Ash and Blaire.

"Oh, were just trying to get in the Christmas spirit, Mr Schue." Finn explained." Christmas is totally my favorite holiday and check out this awesome tree, I found it on the side of the road, it must've fallen off some guys car."

"And the ornaments?" Mr Schue asked.

"The guy who lives next door finally killed off his elderly mother and when they carted him off they left the house like wide open... so." Santana explained." I think she was a holiday hoarder."

"Uh...and the presents?" Mr Schue asked, not sure what to say in response to Santana's explanation.

"I lifted them from a display at the mall, but don't worry they're empty." Puck explained .

"Guys, I appreciate the effort but this isn't what Christmas is supposed to be like." Mr Schue said.

"For us it is." Mercedes said." This tree is like a mascot for Glee Club."

"We won sectionals two years in a row and according to everyone in this school, we still suck." Ash said. Blaire sneezed." Bless you."

"Ugh, thank you." Blaire sniffed, wiping her nose on some tissue.

The Other Anderson| Gleeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें