Michael

"I said you wanna be starting something, you got to be starting something. I said you wanna be starting something. You got to be starting something." Blaine sang in glee club that day. They were on the stage dressed up in Michael Jackson outfits. Blaire's was a girl version of Blaines." It's too high to get over."

"Yeah yeah." Everyone sang.

"You're too low to get under." Blaine sang.

"Yeah yeah."

"You're stuck in the middle." Blaine sang.

"Yeah yeah."

"And the pain is thunder." He sang.

"Yeah yeah!"

"I took my baby to the doctor with a fever,but nothing he found. By the time this hits the street, they said she had a breakdown. Someone's always trying. To start my baby crying." Blaine sang as the others danced." Talking, squealing, lying. Saying you just wanna be starting something. I said you wanna be starting something. But you got to be starting something. I said you wanna be starting something. But you got to be starting something. Too high to get over!"

"Yeah yeah!"

"You're too low to get under!" He sang.

"Yeah yeah!"

"You're stuck in the middle." Blaine sang.

"Yeah yeah."

"And the pain is thunder!" He sang.

"Yeah yeah!"

"Too high time get over."

"Yeah yeah."

"You're too low to get under."

"Yeah yeah!"

"You're stuck in the middle."

"Yeah yeah!"

"And the pain is thunder!"

"Yeah yeah."

"You're a vegetable." Blaine sang." You're a vegetable. They eat off of you. You're a vegetable, ow! Lift your head up high. And scream out to the world. I know I am someone. And let the truth unfurl. No one can hurt you now because you know it's true. Yes, I believe in me. So you believe in you. Help me sing it."

"Ma-ma-se, ma-ma-sa, ma-ma-coo-sa!" Everyone sang as Blaine riffed."Ma-ma-se, ma-ma-sa, ma-ma-coo-sa. Ma-ma-se, ma-ma-sa, ma-ma-coo-sa. Ma-ma-se, ma-ma-sa, ma-ma-coo-sa. Ma-ma-se, ma-ma-sa, ma-ma-coo-sa. Ma-ma-se, ma-ma-sa, ma-ma-coo-sa. Ma-ma-se, ma-ma-sa, ma-ma-coo-sa. Ma-ma-se, ma-ma-sa, ma-ma-coo-sa. Ma-ma-se, ma-ma-sa, ma-ma-coo-sa. Ma-ma-se, ma-ma-sa, ma-ma-coo-sa!"

"Help me sing it!" Blaine sang.

""Ma-ma-se, ma-ma-sa, ma-ma-coo-sa. Ma-ma-se, ma-ma-sa, ma-ma-coo-sa. Ma-ma-se, ma-ma-sa, ma-ma-coo-sa. Ma-ma-se, ma-ma-sa, ma-ma-coo-sa." Everyone sang, walking to the front of the stage." Ma-ma-se, ma-ma-sa, ma-ma-coo-sa. Ma-ma-se, ma-ma-sa, ma-ma-coo-sa. Ma-ma-se, ma-ma-sa, ma-ma-coo-sa. Ma-ma-se, ma-ma-sa, ma-ma-coo-sa!"

-

"Okay, favorite Michael Jackson memory. Go!" Blaine said the next day in the Lima Bean. There was a huge group of them.

"When I was one my mom showed me the VHS tape of his Motown special and we he did the moonwalk across the stage for the first time in history I uttered my first words." Artie explained." Hot damn."

"I owe the king of pop a deep debt of gratitude." Kurt began. Blaire sipped her coffee." He was the first person to pull off the sequinned military jacket, long before one Kurt Hummel made it iconic!"