Born this way

"Alright guys. Nationals are just a few weeks away." Mr Schue said. They were rehearsing on the stage." And it's time to bear down. Now your singing at Regionals was amazing, but your dancing... it's booty camp time!"

"Booty!" Artie cheered.

"So let's get it going." Mr Schue said." Five, six, seven, eight."

Brad began to play loser like me on piano and the glee club all tried to dance along. Brittany, Mike and Blaire were fine. They were dancers. The rest of the group however? Weren't.

"Push yourselves guys. Vocal adrenaline takes no prisoners." Mr Schue said. But then Finn hit Rachel in the face by accident and she fell to the floor. Everyone gasped and stopped dancing.

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" Finn asked as he knelt down beside her.

"I'm bleeding!" Rachel responded as she held her hand to her nose.

"Let's get you to a doctor." Mr Schue said, kneeling behind her.

-
"Oh my god you're getting a nose job." Quinn said the next day in glee club as Rachel explained everything.

"I'm considering having a minor procedure to repair my deviated septum."She explained.

"So. A nose job." Santana said.

"Look I'm...I'm happy with the way that I look okay?" Rachel said." And I've embraced my nose. But, let's say I wanted to have a slightly more demure nose."

"There's literally nothing wrong with the way your nose looked Rachel." Blaire said.

"Maybe I want one that looks like Quinn's, for example." Rachel continued." I would never change my appearance for vanity, but, I mean, the doctor said that I could possibly improve my talent, which would help us all for nationals."

"Possibly? What about the risks?" Mr Schue asked." Your voice is amazing as it is Rachel.

"Hold up." Santana sighed." Can we all just get real here for a second? I hear that Rachel's got a bit of a schnoz. I mean, I wouldn't know, because like Medusa I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about how there aren't things that we wouldn't change about ourselves? I mean, I'm sure that Sams been at the doctors office and rifled through pamphlets on mouth reduction. I'll bet Arties thought about getting his legs removed since he's not really using them anyways. And I'm definitely sure Tinas looked into getting an eye deslanting."

"That's extraordinarily racist." Tina said.

"Very racist." Blaire agreed.

"I'm keeping it real." Santana said.

"I'm sorry, Santana. I'm a beautiful person. I'm in love with myself and I'd never change a thing." Tina said and Blaire high fived her.

"Is that why you're wearing blue contacts today, Tina?" Mike asked." Self hating Asian."

"Not many Asian sex symbols, Mike. I'm just trying to be in fashion and mirror what I see in magazines." Tina replied.

"My dancing kinda bothers me." Finn announced." It almost killed Rachel. But I like the way I look."

"Oh please. You have weird, puffy pyramid nipples." Santana said." They look like they're filled with custard. Or you could dust them with powdered sugar and they could pass for some sort of dessert. Look, maybe Rachel's fine with having an enormous beak. Maybe she needs it to crack hard seeds. All I'm saying is that if you look in the mirror and you don't like what you see. You should change it."

"Woah. Guys." Mr Schue said, standing up." I'm really shocked at what I'm hearing here. It goes against everything the glee club stands for. I'm telling you, the thing you would most like to change about yourself is the most interesting part of you."