The Quarterback

Get your tissues ready it's that episode

"Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes. Five hundred twenty-five thousand moments so dear. Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes. How do you measure, measure a year?" Marley, Unique, Jake, Ryder and Kitty sang as they stood on the stage. Tina, Artie, Sam, Blaine, Blaire and Ash joined them. Everyone was wearing black and Blaire was holding Ash's hand tightly.

"In daylights, in sunsets. In midnights, in cups of coffee. In inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife."  The eleven sang. They moved out of the way so the original glee club members, apart from Rachel, Brittany and Quinn, could walk forward and sing. Tina and Artie stayed with them on stage. Blaire let go of Ash's hand and held onto Blaines instead.

"How about love? How about love?
How about love? Measure in love. Seasons of love. Seasons of love." They all sang. They were all stood in a line. Blaire was inbetween her brother and her fiancé.

"Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes. Five hundred twenty-five thousand journeys to plan. Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes
How do you measure the life of a woman or a man?" Mercedes sang.

"In truths that she learned." Santana sang.

"Or in times that he cried." Kurt sang.

"In bridges he burned." Puck sang.

"Or the way that she died." Tina sang.

"It's time now, to sing out. Though the story never ends. Let's celebrate. Remember a year in the life of friends." Everyone sang." Remember the love."

"Oh, you got to, you got to remember the love." Mercedes sang. Everyone huddled up and out their arms around one another.

"Remember the love." Everyone sang.

"You know that life is a gift from up above." Mercedes sang.

"Remember the love." Everyone sang.

"Share love, give love, spread love." Mercedes sang.

"Measure in love." Everyone sang.

"Measure, measure your life in love." Mercedes sang.

"Seasons of love. Seasons of love." Everyone sang. They turned around to face the back of the stage where a photo of Finn was on the screen. Blaire held Blaine and Ash's hands tightly.

-
Everyone sat silently in Glee Club the next day as Mr Schue wrote Finn on the board. Blaire was sat inbetween Ash and Blaine on the floor.

"I'm really glad so many of you could make it back for this." Mr Schue said.

"we wouldn't miss it for the world, Mr Schue." Mike said as everyone was silent.

"The funeral was for everyone, but I wanted to do something just for us." Mr Schue explained. He sat down on a chair with everyone." To memorialise him the only way we know how—— by singing. All week long. Anyone who wants to can come up and sing. Maybe a song he sung, maybe something that reminds you of him..."

"Singing isn't going to bring him back." Puck said. Blaire looked at him and Ash put an arm around her. She leant against his shoulder sadly.

"No, it's not." Mr Schue said." Nothing is. Not ever. But...for two minutes or so, we can all maybe remember the best parts of him. So, think of what you want to sing, if you want to sing, and we'll start tomorrow."