Furt

Blaire finished packing up her stuff into her locker. She smiled at Kurt, who was walking in with his dad and Finns mom. She placed on her backpack, adjusted her ponytail and put on some lipgloss, looking in the mirror in her locker.

"HE PROPOSED!" She heard Finns mom yell. Blaire smiled and closed her locker. Ash walked over to her.

"That color suits you." He said. Blaire gave him a confused look." Lipgloss."

"Oh. Thank you." Blaire chuckled. The two walked down the hall together slowly. They were quickly joined by Kurt, who looped his arm through Blaire's.

"Alright so. My dad just proposed to Finns mom and they're putting me as the wedding planner." Kurt said in a rush. Ash smiled slightly." I want you, Blaire, to be my assistant!"

"Wait really?" She asked in shock. Kurt smiled widely and gave a nod." I'm honoured!"

"Okay so we're having the Glee Club perform at the wedding. Y'know, it's cheap and stuff." Kurt explained with a laugh, dragging Blaire down the hall away from Ash.

"I'll see you in English!" He called out. Blaire smiled and then continued to chat excitedly with Kurt. Ash sighed and headed off to his homeroom.

-

"Thank you for meeting up with me." Ash said later that day at the Lima Bean

"Yeah it's no problem. Blaire's at cheer practice and then she's staying over at Kurt's for wedding planning or something." Blaine said as he took a sip of coffee. Ash smiled." What do you wanna talk about?"

"Look. I really like your sister-

"Woah you're straight to the point." Blaine chuckled.

"I do. I'm being serious." Ash said." And I don't wanna freak her out by dating her or whatever. I kinda want your blessing to ask her out."

"Well, you've got some competition. My friend Jeff dated her for three months last year." Blaine said." He was thinking of asking her out again. You've gotta get in there first."

"Wait are you being serious?" Ash asked. Blaine gave a nod, not even smiling. His facial expression made Ash nervous." Oh god. Okay so how do I ask her out?"

"Her favorite musical is Mamma Mia." Blaine said." You gotta sing something from that to her. Ask her out through song. She'll love it."

"Okay. Thank you Blaine!" Ash said with a smile.

"One second." Blaine said as Ash went to leave. He sat back down under the cold glare of Blaines eyes." If she says yes and you start dating. Do not hurt her. I box and play football. I'm a lot stronger than you think. You will not only have me to answer to but Cooper aswell. If he finds out any one has hurt his little sister, he will be the first in line to beat their head in. Understand?"

"I-I didn't know you could be this scary." Ash squirmed.

"Do you understand?" Blaine said.

"Loud and clear!" Ash squeaked out. Blaine smiled widely.

"Good luck!" He said happily. Ash smiled weakly.

-

"Ladies, the Kurt-Karofsky bullying situation is getting way out of control." Rachel said in glee club the next day." Kurt's miserable. He's losing weight- and not in a good way, and he's barely even fighting me for solos anymore."