Saturday Night Glee-ver

"Cooper?" Pam asked as she opened the door. Cooper smiled." When you said visiting soon, I thought you meant a month or two not a week later."

"Mom, this is Stephanie." Cooper introduced. Stephanie was stunning. She had long brown hair and beautiful brown eyes." My girlfriend."

"Hi, I'm Pam. Coopers mom." Pam said, shaking Stephanies hand. She welcomed them in, they had luggage with them." I'm so sorry the house is a mess, I wish my son would tell me he was coming before he shows up out of nowhere. Again."

"It's a lovely home." Stephanie said. She looked at a picture of an almost fifteen year old Cooper with two year old Blaire and Blaine.

The three entered the living room to find Blaire and Blaine arguing over an answer on a stupid quiz show. Cooper cleared his throat and they looked up at him.

"Coop?" Blaine asked." That was quick."

"This is Stephanie. My girlfriend." Cooper said. Stephanie smiled.

"Blaire. I'm Coopers younger sister." Blaire said, shaking Stephanies hand.

"Blaine. The cool, gay, younger brother and the better twin." Blaine said, shaking Stephanies hand. Blaire playfully rolled her eyes.

"So, what brings you here?" Pam asked as Cooper shrugged off his coat. Stephanie had hers tightly wrapped around her stomach.

"Uh, take a seat." Cooper said. His mom and siblings sat down on the couch." So, we have some news. We found out in early January but I didn't tell you last week because I was here to spend time with the twins."

"What is it?" Blaine asked. Stephanie took off her coat to reveal a small bump. The three gasped.

"You're gonna be a dad?" Blaire asked.

"I'm gonna be a dad!" Cooper cheered. Stephanie smiled as he put an arm around her shoulder and kissed her temple. Pam started to cry and then she hugged her oldest. She kissed his cheek over and over." Mom! Mom stop that's embarrassing."

"Congratulations!" Pam said, hugging them both. Blaine was sat in shock on the sofa. Blaire rushed over to her brother and his girlfriend and hugged them. Then she sat back down next to her brother as Cooper, Stephanie and Pam left the room to go to the kitchen to discuss some stuff.

"Lord help that child." Blaine sighed.

-
The next day, Blaine, Mike and Brittany all performed You Should Be Dancing in the auditorium. The glee club sat in shock and then started to clap.

"Wow, guys, what brought this on?" Mr Schue asked.

"Well, we know that this years theme for nationals was Vintage so we thought we needed something old, but something with a lot of energy." Blaine explained, breathing heavily." So we thought: disco!"

"Absolutely! I don't know if I ever told you guys this, but back when I was in Glee Club we took it all the way to nationals with the pure power of unadulterated disco!" Mr Schue explained.

"There's only one problem with that idea." Puck said.

"And what's that?" Mr Schue asked.

"Disco sucks!" Everyone sat in the audience said.

-

"A what?" Ash gasped as he and Blaire sat in the Lima Bean the next day.

"An aunt. I'm gonna be an aunt." Blaire repeated. Ash sat in shock." He told us last night. He showed up out of the blue with his girlfriend, who we met five minutes before, and just come straight out with it. Coopers gonna be a dad."