Extraordinary Merry Christmas

"I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need. I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree." Mercedes sang as they all decorated the tree in the choir room." Make my wish come true. All i want for Christmas. Is you!"

Everyone danced around the room, laughing. Blaire was wearing Ash's jumper he'd given her last year and a little Christmas hat. Ash was wearing a jumper similar to the one Blaire had and he had an elf hat on.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need. And I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree." Mercedes continued. Blaine wrapped Blaire in tinsel. She frowned at him and he laughed." I don't need to hang my stocking, there upon the fire place. Santa Claus won't make me happy with a toy on Christmas Day."

"I just want you for my own. More than you could ever know." Blaire sang, dancing with Ash, the tinfoil now being used as a scarf. He smiled at her." Make my wish come true. Baby all I want for Christmas is you!"

"All I want for Christmas is you! Baby!" The girls all sang as Mercedes sustained the high note." All I want for Christmas is you. Baby!"

"All I want for Christmas is you!" Mercedes finished, holding up some mistletoe. Finn and Rachel kissed under it.

"Best Christmas ever!" Rachel said with a smile.

-
"What should I get Nick and Jeff?" Blaire asked Ash as she placed some books into her locker.

"I don't know. Jeff likes video games? Maybe try some games for Xbox." Ash replied with a shrug." And Nick loves reading so maybe get him a new book?"

"Should I get Peter something? I still feel bad about the horror movie situation." Blaire asked as she looked in her mirror, reapplying her mascara." But then if I buy for Peter; I have to buy for Ollie and Claire."

"It's up to you." Ash said, watching as she put on some lipgloss." Don't stress about it. I'm sure Nick and Jeff wouldn't care if you didn't get their siblings presents. I'm sure they haven't gotten Cooper anything."

"Crap, what should I get Chandler?" Blaire asked, closing her locker and looking up at Ash.

"Don't worry about Chandler." Ash said.

"He's your brother and I know you're getting my brothers presents. It's only fair I get him one. So, what should I get him?" Blaire asked.

"Clothes. He needs new clothes." Ash replied, taking her hand and walking down the hallway. "Blaire, please don't stress yourself out."

-
"We might have spent our entire decorating budget for the whole year, but with something that looks as absolutely fabulous as this, I have to say brav-ho-ho-ho!" Rachel said in glee club the next day. They were looking at the tree.

"Hey,everybody listen up." Finn said as he entered the choir room." My man, Rory Flanagan wants to say a few."

"Thanks Finn Hudson." Rory said as Finn sat down." So,guys, my mummy gonna come visit for the holidays but plane tickets are expensive, so it's my first Christmas without any family. I'd like to cheer myself up by dedicating this song to them—— and to the king."

"Jesus?" Kurt asked. Blaine shook his head.

Rory sang Blue Christmas and he was really good. Blaire smiled as she watched him sing. She couldn't imagine what Christmas would be like without her family. Every year, Cooper would visit and they'd go to their grandparents. They would get hand knitted jumpers from them and then their grandparents would insist on a song by the piano from all three of them. After that, they would have Christmas dinner and watch a Christmas movie.