New York

Everybody was sat on the red steps in Times Square. Blaire was leaning against Ash's shoulder, the two smiling widely.

"A year and a half ago, the New Directions were nothing more but a group of six misfits, stumbling their way through a horrific rendition of Sit Down Your Rocking The Boat." Kurt explained with a laugh." Now here we are, at the top of the show choir heap: Nationals!"

"I wanna hit up Central Park, get my frolic on." Tina said excitedly.

"I wanna throw stuff off the Brooklyn Bridge." Puck said.

"I wanna go to the top of the Empire State Building." Blaire stated. Ash smiled."
My dad lives in Brooklyn. But we never leave Brooklyn!"

"Guys, hold on. We still have two songs to write." Finn said, bursting everyone's bubble.

"Okay mr bossy pants." Kurt said." But I think we might have some time for a tune before we leave...start spreading the news!"

"I'm leaving today." Everyone joined in. Blaire smiled widely." I want to be apart of it. New York. New York!"

"Guys!" Rachel said as she walked over to them." I have news. To celebrate our impending win at Nationals, I got us all tickets to Broadways longest running show ever, Cats!"

"You might wanna check the dates on those tickets, Rachel, because Cats closed about 11 years ago." Quinn said. Everyone sat in silence.

"He did seem crazy." Rachel said." He charged my credit card by swiping it through his butt crack."

-
They reached the hotel and waited in the lobby patiently. Mr Schue was checking them in at the front desk.

"This city is beautiful." Blaire said to Ash. They were sat on some sofas as they waited, their luggage by them.

"Not as beautiful as you." Ash said, kissing her gently. She smiled.

"I can't wait to explore. I wanna see the Disney Store." Blaire said. Ash smiled." But I really wanna visit the Empire State Building!"

"Group meeting, in the room, now." Mr Schue said.

The group made their way up to the room. It's had two double beds and Ash and Blaire sat inbetween them, Blaire on Ash's lap.

"Do you know that I can get ahi tartare and a steak sandwich at three in the morning from their all night dining menu?!" Kurt gasped, placing the menu down." I feel like Eloise!"

"I have pills for that." Brittany stated.

"Alright guys, this is your time. Now, you are all on lockdown until you finish writing our songs for Nationals." Mr Schue explained as he walked over to the door." I want at least two solid verses by the time I get back."

"Aren't you gonna help us?" Tina asked.

"I,um... I will be back and read your amazing creations and give you notes, but right now, I have to head to the theatre to fill out some paperwork." Mr Schue responded. Then he left.

"I can't even write songs." Blaire sighed.

-
All Blaire had managed to do was doodle all over her notebook, but people had made progress. Like Brittany. Blaire watched her, her head in Ash's lap tiredly as he played with her hair.

"In the middle of the night, I'm in bed alone, don't care if your glass, papered styrofoam. When I need some water, baby." Brittany sang.

"Coffee or gin!" Artie sang with her. Puck was playing the guitar, looking as confused as everyone else." You're the only thing I wanna put them in. My cup my cup, saying what's up? To my cup my cup. More of a friend than a silly pup, my cup. You know what it is, saying what's up to my cup-a! I'm saying what's up to my cup-a. I'm saying what's up to my cup-a!"