The Break-Up

Blaire walked over to Blaine, who was on the phone. He seemed upset and he stopped walking. He smiled at his sister.

"It's just...I really miss you. A lot, okay?" Blaine said to Kurt on the phone." I miss talking to you and I miss hugging you and...I miss messing around with you.........I know, but what am I supposed to do until then, hold my breath?.........okay. Okay I love you. He hung up."

"It's okay." Blaire said, looping her arm through her brothers." You're seeing him in two weeks anyway."

-
Blaire and Ash were sat on her bed, watching a movie on Netflix. There was a knock on her bedroom door. She opened it to find Blaine crying.

"What's wrong?" She asked. Ash groaned. All that had happened for the past week was Blaire fussing over Blaine or hanging out with Sebastian. It was their first night alone together in a while.

"I did something. Really bad." Blaine cried. Blaire hugged him." I cheated. Blaire. I cheated on Kurt."

"You what?" Blaire gasped. Blaine gave a nod and she moved away from him." I can't believe you'd do that to him! How could you?"

"Please don't be mad at me. I already hate myself for it!" Blaine sobbed. Blaire hugged him again." I have to see him. I have to go to New York, right now!"

-
Blaine, Blaire and Ash were stood outside of Kurt and Rachel's apartment. Blaine was holding flowers. They'd discussed what was going to happen on the plane journey. Blaine was going to confess.

"Surprise!" Blaine said. Kurt gasped. They all greeted eachother with hugs and then the three gasped as they saw Finn.

Then the six made their way to a little bar. They sat down at a table together and Rachel sang a duet with her friend. Then Blaine decided that he wanted to sing too.

"Um, hi everyone." Blaine said as he sat at the piano, playing a few notes. Blaire could tell what he was going to sing." I um...I want to sing a song that's very special to me. This is a song that I sang the first time I ever met the love of my life. Um, so Kurt. This is for you."

"Go Blaine." Blaire cheered, trying to lift the oddly sad atmosphere.

"Before you met me I was alright. But things were kinda heavy. You brought me to life. Now every February. You'll be my valentine, valentine. Let's go all the way tonight. No regrets, just love. We can dance until we die. You and I. We'll be young forever!" Blaine sang. He had tears in his eye. " You make me feel like I'm living a, teenage, dream. The way you turn me on. I, can't, sleep. Let's runaway. And don't ever look back. Don't ever look back. My, heart, stops. When you look at me. Just, one, touch. Now baby I believe. This, is, real So take a chance and don't ever look back. Don't ever look back!"

"Oh god he's crying." Blaire whispered as Blaine began to cry.

"Don't worry about it." Ash whispered. Blaire glared at him.

"I'ma get your heart racing in my skin-tight jeans. Be your teenage dream tonight. Let you put your hands on me in my skin-tight jeans. Be your teenage dream tonight!" Blaine sang. Everyone watched him in shock." You, make, me feel like a teenage dream. The way you turn me on. I, can't, sleep. Let's runaway and don't ever look back, don't ever look back. My, heart, stops. When you look at me. Just one touch. Now baby I believe. This, is, real. So take a chance and don't ever look back no!I'ma get your heart racing in my skin-tight jeans. Be your teenage dream tonight. Let you put your hands on me in my skin-tight jeans. Be your teenage dream tonight!"

Everyone clapped and Blaine sat back down. Blaire grabbed his hand and dragged him over to a corner. He leant against her shoulder and cried. She wrapped her arms around him.