"How would he help me?" 

Athena questioned, wondering how a potions professor could help her... scenario. 

"He worked with Harry on intercepting visions and blocking them, I''m curious if he can help you develop any stronger images" 

Albus replied easily, brushing off the girls skepticism 

"With all respect to Severus, why can't you help me Dumbledore?" 

She asked quietly, voice careful 

"I grow weaker by the day Athena" 

he whispered 

Finally turning from his bookshelf to meet the girls eyes, already seeing the glisten of tears in them. 

"Please stop reminding me" 

she whispered back, letting the tears roll down her cheeks. 

Albus crossed the room and pulled her into a hug, feeling her begin to shake. 

"I can't do this" 

She whispered, breaths beginning to speed up. Hyperventilating. 

"You can." 

"You have to"

,,, 

Apparition testing went rather smoothly for the dark haired Slytherin girl. 

She proved to her instructor that when she came of age, she'd be able to apply for her license. The more she thought about it the closer her birthday seemed. Having just past the Easter holiday, she realized there wasn't much left of her sixth year of school. 

What was she going to do after school? 

honestly she hadn't ever even pictured herself a year in advance, much less what she'd be doing after her school years. She knew she'd move out as soon as she could. Although even the thought of that seemed impossible.