twenty five

newfound fandom

Athena felt the cool arm wrap around her waist and let the easy smile fall onto her face. Icy fingertips tapped along her stomach and giggles tumbled out of her. 

Cedric , laughed into the girls side, his warm breath tickling her shoulder making her laugh harder. 

Her airy giggle made the boy let out another deep rumble of laughter

He had snuck into her dormitory, 

The Snow Ball was lively , someone had spiked the punch. 

 Athena had gone solo as everyone was too scared to ask her, her tight dark green dress molded against her skin , and silver jewelry stood out against her milky pale skin. 

Cedric had choked when he saw her.

  Dark brown hair layer pin straight against her back. 

After a few too many drinks and a few too many dances , Athena stood leaning against a wall , eyes half opened in a drunken haze. 

Cedric fumbled out of the ballroom. Before stumbling to his.... friend. 

They now laid in her dorm bed , giggling and murmuring about random things. Her roommates still remained out partying , and the common room was quiet. 

After a particularly deep conversation , she tipped her eyes upwards to see Cedric already staring at her. 

His eyes were glossy and hazy as he examined the younger girl.