twenty six

Athena shot her head down immediately , 

bad decision 

as in her panic she slammed her head against the counter and let out a small scream from the sudden impact. 

Harrys green eyes shot to the girl who's face now flushed a prominent shade of red. 

his heart dropped to his feet

the room fell silent. 

Athena flit her eyes to her feet. Feeling the burning gaze piercing into the side of her head. She tried to turn her attention back to he front of the classroom. Grimacing when she realized only two seats in the room remained. 

One being right next to her. 

The ginger headed boy practically ran to the other open spot. 

Racing the boy he so closely treasures just so he didn't have to sit next to her

The color left her face as the scar headed boy set his fiery gaze back onto her. He ever so slowly began shuffling his feet across the cold dungeon floor. 

As he stiffly dropped his bag to the floor he , very , loudly dragged his stool to the farthest end of the workbench. 

Embarrassment was flooding the girls cold cold body. 

He didn't speak a word to her the entire class. 

He kept his eyes pinned to the distracted professor in-front of the class. 

However the last thing Athena could do was watch the lesson.

Her eyes were glued to the side of the boys face. 

She noticed he had gotten taller since the last time she had saw him, that last day at the ministry. He had grown into his features more , and his bags had slightly recovered from his previously sleepless year.