Before you go

Before you go has been stuck on my head recently.

____________

"Oppa!" Wonyoung exclaimed as she had noticed that you just took her picture

"Sorry. I wanted to have this." You said to her as you looked at her with a smile hiding the sad face behind it. You really didn't want to leave her here alone, but you had to because of the opportunity of the exchange-student program given to you.

"Do you really have to go?" She asked you as she kept the pout on her face. You looked down clicking your tongue before lifting it up looking at her.

"I'm sorry, Wonyoung-ah." You said to her with a smile on your face.

"Oppa." She suddenly said.

"What?"

"Before you go, was there something i could've said to make you stay?" Her question hit the mark since you know exactly the words you want to hear from her.

"Don't go." You answered making her confused. "Simple right?"

"What?" She looked dumbfounded making you chuckle.

"Don't go. That was the words i wanted to hear from you."

"Th-then, don't go oppa!" She suddenly dived into your arms with tears forming on her eyes making you fall back to your seat.

"Oppa don't go.... please... I'll miss you too much. I'm sorry that i didn't say anything. I was afraid that i'll be slowing you down if i said it." She declared as she started sobbing.

"Ya... don't cry, pabo." You said letting her go of her hug as you wiped the tears flowing down with your thumb.

"It's too late. I can't back down now, Wonyoung-ah. They're waiting for me there."

"Then, let me come with you!" She said making you flustered.

"What? You can't do that. What about your studies here?"

"I-I...." She stopped midway as her tears flowed again even though it had stopped earlier.

"Wonyoung-ah. We'll meet again in 6 months."

"But... i'll miss you..."

"And i'll miss you too." You wiped her tears again and rested your hand on her cheeks. "We can do a video-call often, can't we?"

"We can, but.... it won't feel the same."

"But at least we'll hear and see each other, even though it's just through camera."

Dear passengers. The plane heading to London is ready to be onboard.

"There's my plane." You said to her as she stared at your eyes. "I have to go Wonyoung-ah." You leaned closer to her as you pecked her on the forehead making her blush.

"Be back soon, oppa." She lifted her pinky finger to you.

"Of course. Please wait for me, Wony." You both did the pinky promise as you headed towards your gate with her. She stopped at the gate's entrance as you gave her one warm hug before heading towards your plane.

"I love you, oppa!" She exclaimed. You looked at her and screamed the word i love you too before proceeding with your journey.